plugin for random name& character generator?

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by srazysnake, Jun 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. srazysnake

srazysnake Villager Member

First Language:
    Korean
    I want my main character and all the side-major-minor-characters and bad guys and monsters to have random chances.

So all my characters will have random names- faces/graphics for each new playthrough.

Is there such a way/plugin to do this feat?

for eg.

my first playthrough, I'm a male oldman named Joseph, and my comrades are male orc mage named Zkrowal and female priest named Lady Zophiel and such.

my second playthrough, I am now a female slime named blubbberyblugg, my mage is now a female young girl called Sasha and my priest is a demon that goes by the name Bo.

same game and story/plot- but just different names and graphics.

complete randomly generated actors and names for the party and its entire inhabitants, is it possible?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2016
  2. SlySlySly

SlySlySly Princess Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I believe this is possible with variables, at the beginning start the player transparent with some basic thing, then set 3 variables randomly, 1-<amount of characters>. Set three of them, then in the same outrun event remove the base character, after that add condition branches for each variable and value! Each variable value will add a certain member to the party! Reply if you need more help!

3. srazysnake

srazysnake Villager Member

First Language:
    Korean
    @SlySlySly

...uh, but wouldn't that take like at least 500 spaces within the actors menu?

I guess this could be done...;; but I was hoping for more of a less-spacy solution.

oh, and still looking for random name-generator plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2016