jordanblake

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello, i've searching for some plugin o way to use less sprites(frames) per motion and set in battlers for actors and enemy as well, i have this sheet with 3 frames per motion and 4 rows i made:

Ro954Ik.png

but also if is possible im searching for a way to set a image per emotion like 1 image for iddle, 1 image for attack, 1 image for damage, and dead , like using some plugins who let put tags or something, already googled hard but no results...

and the last question is if there a way to set up 1 vs 1 battles like pokemon and center manually the battler like a fight game (?)

st.jpg

the last question: some one know the values to call the name of enemy and hp?? i know only for the enemy lv...

sorry for the bad explanation i dont know how to formule the question :c, thanks for all, any help is welcome

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Request[/move]

jordanblake

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your best bet is to use this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0btfQIoP2cWa2xUZ0NybmFWMWM
I'd send you to the official download, but that version is broken in the latest version of MV, so this link is to my fixed version.

yay!! ty this worked like a charm.

now i need some plugin who can make the fight 1vs1 and let me change battlers in the battle like pokemon, and center the battler..

im wondering if there somehow scale sprites for enemy and my battler in game and give some breath animation or something, because i made a 1 frame animation for "walkd (iddle)" but is pretty static u_u, thanks for the help!!!

jordanblake

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit: i Found a plugin from soul x regalia called "Battle scaling" but seems the link is broken...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riesco