pennylessz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have a picture already selected with a box on it to put Title Screen text into, but I can't seem to really do much editing. There is no way to draw the title in a certain area and at a certain size. I changed the font of the title options using Eli Font Manager, but the transparent box isn't fully transparent, and there seems to be no way to customize text highlights. Is there any plugin that can do anything like this?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the best way is the evented way (skip title) and event the title
scene how you like it :)

that's the best way to make it really unique.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
most people go different ways to customize the title screen, so I doubt there is a plugin like you're looking for.

1) you can put your own background picture into the project, and place almost any form of frame anywhere on that with an image program.

2) the windowskin picture determines the view of the title menu, and you can edit that for other possible views of that window.

3) a lot of people use a skip title plugin and make their own title menu on the first map, either by using the map or by placing an event with show picture, show choice or even a manual check for buttons pressed.

Allaboutevent

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Galv has a good free title plugin.

It may not do everything you need, but may help you get part way there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main game of my trilo/saga 50%OFF on Steam..... its now or never more
I swap between Ace and MZ so I can stay fresh but - what do you mean you can use subfolders in the plugin's folder for easier organization!?
Did some new music again, praise be. To the next song!
Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nugogo555