Plugin Maker thread : what's your plan for RM MZ?

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll need some hands on time with MZ when it comes out, but my intent is to eventually port my MV scripts to MZ. Maybe add in some extra freebies to fill some gaps.

• Proper Dual Wielding (assuming MZ dual wielding works like it does in MV)
  • Shield Block
  • Randomized rank based parameter growth on level up
  • Ingredient-based crafting system (a lot of the features of the MV version of this require Yanfly's Item Core, so this plugin might not end up as well-rounded in MZ until a working port of that happens)
I saw crafting system on many people's lists in here while I was reading through, and I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed in myself that practically no one uses mine for MV, admittedly that's likely because it's a paid plugin, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp
Despite time and all the other things I am working on, I decided that I am going to start a Fire Emblem-like project. Follow your dreams! I'll just have to balance hours efficiently. I'm also not making this as complex as my Might and Magic inspired project, so it will be a much easier project to work on.
So I've taken to doing a test of the game, and making a list of everything I think of during the test to add/fix. Over the course of the night I check them off as I do them, and by the end of the night I always feel like I've accomplished something. :LZSexcite:
Eventz MZ? Events MZ!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reich