Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopelessdecoy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are there any good sources for learning Java script specific to MV? Also where can I learn about default classes and functions for MV? I know C/C++ and wish to delve into js for MV any help is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hopelessdecoy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well I feel dumb for not searching the forum thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Learning Javascript. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.
When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerreh