Alkaline

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to activate a plugin and its mechanic only after a certain point in the game? For example, can I introduce Item Synthesis or Party Gauge to the player after an event happens in game but keep it disabled prior to that event?

Alkaline

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the all the yanfly plugins downloaded, is there any of his plugins that would allow such command?
Or a "Plugin Command" script on the event page that would activate specific plugins?

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those two at least have plugin commands that allow you to enable/disable them.

EnableSynthesis Enables the Synthesis command from the main menu.
DisableSynthesis Disables the Synthesis command from the main menu.

ShowPartyLimitGauge
HidePartyLimitGauge
- Shows or hides the Party Limit Gauge.

Alkaline

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh that does work! Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zelareth