sunn-official

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i add game upgrade by SRDude plugin to my game but whenever i playtest it says "RangeError Maximum call stack size exceeded" but when i remove the plugin the error text doesn't show up
Anyone knows that how to solve this?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please post a link to the plugin. When you get the error, hit F8 to open Developer Tools. Open the Console tab, and post a screenshot of what you see.

When does the error happen - the moment you hit playtest? When you select New Game or Continue? At some other point?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuzmitchoww