liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all , do any of you know if there are any Plugins that can use pictures to show the character attacking before they attack ?
like in Fire Emblem Heroes for example , Here is a picture of what Id like to do.

Attachments

• Cdd.PNG
    Cdd.PNG
    360.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think Moghunter has one, it might be this?

Alternatively I think you could use Yanfly's Action Sequences (Battle Engine Core + Action Sequence Pack 1) to call a common event before the action starts, e.g.
Code:
<target action>
common event: 1
perform action
motion wait: user
action animation
wait for animation
action effect
death break
</target action>
Then you can just use some Show/Move/Erase Picture commands for the effect~

[Edit: added more actions to <target action> example after having had a look at the code, because it looks like it's more than just perform action in there!]

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard, eventually! Would anyone be interested in a chill keycap-painting stream?
Walked through the rain to take pictures of an 50+ year old printing press for my students. Hope they will honor that effort xD
Can I promote my %75 OFF Creator Day Sale here, or it's against forum rules as well? :kaocry:
Tests for an alert system that spawns enemy reinforcements, as a stealth game should do :kaoswt2:
playing around animations with character sprites. having parallel events playing around with variables while also having an event have that same variable does wonders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
escuro