RMMV Plugin question for battles

liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all , do any of you know if there are any Plugins that can use pictures to show the character attacking before they attack ?
like in Fire Emblem Heroes for example , Here is a picture of what Id like to do.

Attachments

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think Moghunter has one, it might be this?

Alternatively I think you could use Yanfly's Action Sequences (Battle Engine Core + Action Sequence Pack 1) to call a common event before the action starts, e.g.
Code:
<target action>
common event: 1
perform action
motion wait: user
action animation
wait for animation
action effect
death break
</target action>
Then you can just use some Show/Move/Erase Picture commands for the effect~

[Edit: added more actions to <target action> example after having had a look at the code, because it looks like it's more than just perform action in there!]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?
So I'm having issues with my steam account... so I can't use MZ right now, so I can't work on my game until its solved, so it be harder to be ready for 31... guess I'll get ice cream :kaopride:
Motivation! Inspiration! There you are. I was worried you guys weren't going to show up today. Let's get this thing going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sark1017