Status
Not open for further replies.

joeman123964

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i know how to specify which recipe i want using the open command in my event. for example instead of OpenSynthesis in my command plugin it says OpenSynthesis Item 10 Recipe. so it only shows bronze bar. however if i have item number 11 as iron bar, item number 12 steel bar and i have item 13 as cooked fish. How do i open the command to only show the 3 bar recipes and NOT cooked fish?
idk what to type I tried everything. OpenSynthesis Item 10,11,12 Recipe
OpenSynthesis Item 10 to 12 Recipe
OpenSynthesis Item 10-12 Recipe......but none of these worked.....if anyone currently uses this plugin can someone help me please?

http://yanfly.moe/2016/01/15/yep-58-item-synthesis/

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tutorials is for presenting tutorials you wrote yourself
[move]Plugin support[/move]

Please give a link to the website of the plugin you're using, no one will be able to help without that

joeman123964

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Tutorials is for presenting tutorials you wrote yourself
[move]Plugin support[/move]

Please give a link to the website of the plugin you're using, no one will be able to help without that
thanks boss sorry i am brand new haha

joeman123964

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i made screenshot. this is how you can specify what specific recipe to only show in the window. the blue text inside the event window doesn't work only the text i just typed inside the plugincomman window works, so i can only get one item to work not multipleScreenshot (2).png

joeman123964

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Screenshot (3).png

it only shows examples by selecting ONE item. I need to learn what to type to make it multiple items....

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That Option does not exist.

It'll need a rewrite of the plugin to give you that possibility.

SaucissonSec

ᕙ໒( ˵ ಠ ╭͜ʖ╮ ಠೃ ˵ )७ᕗ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Frenglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, just like Andar replied to your post, I don't think there are many options for opening multiple item recipes. You could dodge the problem (Only if you have a few recipes to show) by using such means (Screenshot provided). Oh, and sorry, my editor is in French, I hope you will understand ^^
Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

joeman123964

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i solved it, but thank you anyways!

SaucissonSec

ᕙ໒( ˵ ಠ ╭͜ʖ╮ ಠೃ ˵ )७ᕗ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Frenglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@joeman123964 Actually, I would be curious on how you solved that issue... Because I wanted to use the same system (allowing the player to "smelt ores" in a furnace and craft things on a workbench ^^)

Last edited:

joeman123964

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
well you had the right idea, however I noticed whenever it specified an item it was automatically shown on the menu. I wanted to make it to where you couldn't smelt everything at the beginning you had to unlock them first. in the items list I made 3 books. In order to allow ingots to be available to be smelted you must have this key item in your inventory. mine has an entire menu show up like a shop though. yeah it's kinda the same as far as event editing as yours is, however the books i made will unlock maybe 3-4 craftable items. I am going to do this method for alchemy and cooking as well.

Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (8).png

SaucissonSec

ᕙ໒( ˵ ಠ ╭͜ʖ╮ ಠೃ ˵ )७ᕗ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Frenglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perfect! Thanks, that's all I needed to know!

Yion

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure if this is a Necropost but this thread is not closed yet so...

So i really wanted to craft multiple items in 1 Window.
I found an even better Solution for that case.

In my Game you can craft yourself but also let others craft items for you
that you cannot craft.
For Example: You are a Woodsman crafting with Wood,
and you ask a Miner to smelt ores into Bars.

What i did was, whenever i go the Miner i remove all my Wood related Recipe Books
and add a new Recipe Book with Smelting items.
(Make sure to create switches for your Wood Recipes to get them back
with a Conditional branch later!)

Then after crafting Bars at the Miner i remove the Mining Recipe Book from me and
add back the Recipe Books of my own.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Yion, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Just because a thread is still open does not mean that the necro posting rule does not apply - indeed, it is the only time it can apply. Quite often people forget to Report their thread when the query is resolved so that it can be closed.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, apparently I wasn't banned from RMN for the reason I thought. It ended up being some sort of misunderstanding in which someone made an alt pretending to be me (probably my little brother or one of my friends from school) without knowing the rules which got me banned. It had nothing to do with the whole political statement I made on my status.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to stream The Witcher 3, and then it will be the DEBUT of my Portal Playthrough! Feel free to drop by!
I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakuya