Pudding's Box

Devourer of Dirt
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! So I'm making a game just for my friends and I to play but I am very fussy on customizing how it looks
I'm having an issue with how something looks in my window select and I'm not very sure how to change it nor can I find a plugin that directly changes it.
The window select image stretches over the text when I dont want it to do that, I want it to be displayed in its original dimensions next to the text
Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 4.48.24 pm.png
it looks like this in-game ^
but here is a mockup of what I would want it to look like:
Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 4.48.47 pm.png
If anyone would know any plugins or even how to fix it without any please help me out I would really appreciate it!
p.s. I am sorry about the buff snail, you just wouldnt get it...

AphoticAmaranth

An Ordinary Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd suggest using a plugin to add an arrow cursor, and then remove the window select image

Pudding's Box

Devourer of Dirt
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd suggest using a plugin to add an arrow cursor, and then remove the window select image

apologies for my late reply, Galv's plugin worked perfectly, thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch
I need to work more on perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkVamp