Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I have seen many plugin makers stop on creating a new plugin and decide to tackle with new engine nowadays. It's kinda sad but that's decision and we should respect them. I do believe a new plugin maker also come into the scene.
So, do you have any plugins you like that you can share? Or maybe you are a maker himself/herself?

From me, you can check this guy plugin. Accidentally found his website while searching.
hikimoki

Thank you! :rwink:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is not the place for people to share their plugins. We have a whole section of the forum for that. Nor is it the place for people to 'advertise' (for want of a better word) their plugin. It is for general discussion on broad themes that affect the making of games. It is not about the resources we might use to make those games.

[mod]I am, therefore, closing this.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vendomis