Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hi everybody,

I want to know if someone genius could make a plugin to be able to start a pre emptive / surprise attack on enemies when needeed?

Right now its seem it's only a math random in the rpg_manager.js that control that.

But I would love (and im sure a lot of people want too) that in certain condition I call this plugin command and I'm sure that the battle with be in pre emptive strike for my team or a surprise attack from the enemy!!

PLease can someone help me! tha could be a great gift of christmas !! :D

thank you in advance !!

Val !

Marsigne

Hello There
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does this plugin suffice? the limitations of it are that it works only for evented battles and that it doesn't work for followers but aside from that, I think it does what you describe. With some work I believe you can make it guarantee to make the battle pre-emptive strike for your team or surprise attack from the enemy (though I don't have MV to test it so I can't guarantee it).

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Ohhh I will try this out and keep you updated! Thx for helping me finding this one. Let see what magic can I do with it! :D  

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hum the plugins refered here is not complete and I haven't heard new from the creator for a while.

So I ask here again!

Can someone do a simple plugins where you can enter in Pre-emptive Attack when you are in the back of the enemy? 

And if the enemy touch you in your back, the enemy got the Surprise attack on you.

I want to be able to add a plugin command before a staged encounter (to decided if the system will be working in that event or not) and to be able to turn off the same event from that system or turn ON if I want to.

Is someone with good javascript is willing to help me in working on a script for that? Thank YOU :)  

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hum the plugins refered here is not complete and I haven't heard new from the creator for a while.

So I ask here again!

Can someone do a simple plugins where you can enter in Pre-emptive Attack when you are in the back of the enemy? 

And if the enemy touch you in your back, the enemy got the Surprise attack on you.

I want to be able to add a plugin command before a staged encounter (to decided if the system will be working in that event or not) and to be able to turn off the same event from that system or turn ON if I want to.

Is someone with good javascript is willing to help me in working on a script for that? Thank YOU :)
I will try the pre-emptive/surprise attack from touch since I'm going to put it in one of my games anyway, but I don't understand what you are asking here:

Do you mean a plugin command that causes the next battle to be surprise or preemptive?

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
I will try the pre-emptive/surprise attack from touch since I'm going to put it in one of my games anyway, but I don't understand what you are asking here:

Do you mean a plugin command that causes the next battle to be surprise or preemptive?
Both!

I want to be able to say to my next event(stage battle) that if the player come behind the enemy = Pre-emptive fight. 

If the enemy is behind me and touch my back = Surprise Attack (with the same event)

I just want to have control over how pre emptive and surprise attack work in my game :)  

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I've written an article about how I would design such a plugin.

The plugin is complete, but I haven't made a release video for it yet.

If you want to test it out you can get it here.

My approach involves manually setting variables, rather than handling everything automatically since my goal isn't to just handle "touch battle start" cases.

Last edited by a moderator:

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
I've written an article about how I would design such a plugin.

The plugin is complete, but I haven't made a release video for it yet.

If you want to test it out you can get it here.

My approach involves manually setting variables, rather than handling everything automatically since my goal isn't to just handle "touch battle start" cases.
Hi Tsukihime,

I cant see your post on banned.url :( But I will definately try your plugins.

One thing to add is if you can detect that I touch an enemy encounter in the back and return the information so the player have a Surprise Attack on ennemy.

If the enemy(event) touch you on the back, its the enemy who got the surprise on you.

And if you touch him on the side you have a 33/33/33 percent to have a surprise, a pre-emptive or a normal attack.

I think this would be a simple plugins that everyone would love and have a bit more control over the surprise attack :)  

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm working on the touch thing, Val, I'm pretty close to getting it perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
I'm working on the touch thing, Val, I'm pretty close to getting it perfect.
Oh that could be wonderful!! Control = great game coming :)  

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Thank yoU! :)  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...
It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RezaMaulana98