deklwv

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey all,
I am currently working on a project that involves the use of a fog plugin I downloaded. It works great in the map overall, however I can't seem to get it to work like I want in this specific region. I made an event where it tests to see if the player is in the region, if say hes in region 1 then the plugin runs, however, if the player is not then it canceles the plug in. While the fog appears, the fog doesn't move like it's supposed to. If anyone has any help it would be great!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Things you need to provide:
  • Name of the plugin and a link to where you downloaded it
  • Screenshot of your event
Edit: although now I see you have asked the same question on the thread for the plugin itself, which is really the best place for you to ask for help. So I will go ahead and close this. In future, please don't post the same question multiple times in different places. If it's a plugin, and there's a thread for the plugin, post there, as many plugin creators "watch" their threads and will get notifications when a new post is added. It also makes it obvious to everyone else what plugin you're using and they don't have to ask you for more information, like I did here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That awkward moment when you're talking about thinking about writing a limited shop stock plugin for MZ and then find out you already wrote one...last May. My memory is so bad.
When I open my project and I'm like, hell yeah.
Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg
Step by step, I am coming back.

memorial.png
MasterTenchi wrote on Pixeldrama's profile.
Do you happen to have any of the two lockpicking minigames in RPG Maker MZ format?
I'd love to use them both in my game, and the only ones I've found are yours, but they are in MV format. Strange no one has made a single one for MZ yet. I am hoping you have - but just on the down-low.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunassis