Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I apologize if this is not the correct forum, but I was hoping someone might direct me to the necessary list of plugins to make Vibrato's battlers function correctly?

Thank you in advance.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

a noble wolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
if you download the whole pack the plugin comes with it

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On his site? I have the plugin that was recommended, but nothing appears in the battle screen. Felt as though I must have missed something. I will check again, thank you!

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe there's an incompatibility with other battle plugins you're using?

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There was, indeed. I made a few adjustments and we're making some progress. The sprites appear, so Nlnow I'm just sorting out how to get the characters to jump to the enemy. Thanks again for the help! It was greatly appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy