ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Know Calliestar already made a post like this before in 2018 and I also know about plugins like VE, SRDudes', etc. But I wonder if there are anymore plugins like them in 2022

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would help you if you describe the game mechanic of what that battle system is.

almost every possible battlesystem has been made for the RMs in one way or another, but they are always named for their mechanics and not for one of the many games that use that mechanic.

JohnDoeNews

Mod on Steam (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You probably want the defense method, where you press X at the same time as you been hit to block damage? This can be done with yanflys action sequence pack, but it won't be out-of-the-box. You need to set up a condition within the sequence yourself.

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would help you if you describe the game mechanic of what that battle system is.

almost every possible battlesystem has been made for the RMs in one way or another, but they are always named for their mechanics and not for one of the many games that use that mechanic.
Essentially you'd be able to defend via a button prompt, it plays an animation and the result being you either dodge or counter at the right time or failed if you press to early or late. Attacking also works like this through a precise button press to attack

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You probably want the defense method, where you press X at the same time as you been hit to block damage? This can be done with yanflys action sequence pack, but it won't be out-of-the-box. You need to set up a condition within the sequence yourself.
I see, are there any that's out-of-the-box?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

render000.png
been using old character designs I had from high school for npcs in my game. seeing as the original idea of my game was a comic, I've got a LOT of designs for characters sitting around. a lot of people aren't a part of the story anymore, so I'll make 'em npcs.
I am doing the evaluation of the feedback from the students who played my game and the comments are killing me. "it was good, we just did not have any smart trains of thought" xD
My goal this month will be to get back to organizing assets and make a prototype scene with multiple airships hovering or flying over the world map.
Having a hard time getting playtesters for one of my Unity games. No one seems to be interested. :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucifer821