ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Know Calliestar already made a post like this before in 2018 and I also know about plugins like VE, SRDudes', etc. But I wonder if there are anymore plugins like them in 2022

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would help you if you describe the game mechanic of what that battle system is.

almost every possible battlesystem has been made for the RMs in one way or another, but they are always named for their mechanics and not for one of the many games that use that mechanic.

JohnDoeNews

Mod on Steam (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You probably want the defense method, where you press X at the same time as you been hit to block damage? This can be done with yanflys action sequence pack, but it won't be out-of-the-box. You need to set up a condition within the sequence yourself.

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would help you if you describe the game mechanic of what that battle system is.

almost every possible battlesystem has been made for the RMs in one way or another, but they are always named for their mechanics and not for one of the many games that use that mechanic.
Essentially you'd be able to defend via a button prompt, it plays an animation and the result being you either dodge or counter at the right time or failed if you press to early or late. Attacking also works like this through a precise button press to attack

ANT0NS3DG3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You probably want the defense method, where you press X at the same time as you been hit to block damage? This can be done with yanflys action sequence pack, but it won't be out-of-the-box. You need to set up a condition within the sequence yourself.
I see, are there any that's out-of-the-box?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I learned a lot about screwdrivers today while trying and failing to remove the hard drive from an old computer I intend to turn in for disposal. I really hate that there are so many different sizes of screws and none of my screwdrivers are the right size. This would make for an evil mini-game in a modern/futuristic RPG.
Should I make a new Twitter, or is it just this bad now? I didn't pay attention to it for like 3 years. And now my new posts have extremely low views compared to my old tweets. Or did I really get that much momentum from releasing my game and then drop it? :hswt:
Started moving house today. Putting everything in boxes. Listening to Mac DeMarco's new album. Feelin' groovy.
It's finally in a packageable state. You can play start to end, half-a-minute ordeal. I just need to fix some minor bugs and it's golden.
I'm so excited for this.
1675461673946.png
(please don't mind the windows overlay XD)
BACK UP YOUR GAME

Dunno who needs to hear this, but stop what you're doing and BACK UP NOW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuvoso2