Pluto Pluto

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(3 of these were showcased in a different post of mine but i wanted to compile all my drow here). These are edits, so credit me and Kadokawa. Also credit Schlangan's Extended Generator for the sprites. You must own MV to use these. Have fun!

BATTLERS:

General.png
archer.png
priest.png
sabers.png
spellcaster.png
spellsword.png
stealther.png

SPRITES:

sprite1.png
sprite2.png
sprite3.png

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there. We ask members to please keep at most 1 topic for each resource type (many creators like to keep multiple types of resources in one topic to make it easier to keep track of). Therefore please decided which topic you'd like kept open (as they both showcase battlers and sprites) and I will lock the topic you don't want to keep.

Pluto Pluto

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
did not realise that. ok keep this one open please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AstemirShaov