plz arrange this into a animation sheet?

Martin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
swe
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I made this, but having the hardest time ever to get it in a row of 5 and making it ready for rpgmaker mv.
Is there anyone here who wants to do it for me? Or know of a way to make theese fit for rpgmaker mv in a automated or easy way.

thanks.

2_200x200px.png

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just divide the width by 9 and you'll find out how big each box needs to be.

Martin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
swe
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well, I need help to get it done :) I have no good graphic programs other than this pixel particle maker fx (on steam).

Martin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
swe
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes yes! Thank you! Feel free to use graphics if you like :) Thank you! Dont know how you made it, but its good! :)

edit. but I dont know what Im doing wrong?
It ends up like this in the MV editoranimation_error.jpeg

At the end of it I have half the animation at the bottom half and the rest is at the top half.

Last edited:

Martin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
swe
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, thank you! So there is a max limit of 192x192 then I guess.
Thank you for your help and the resize :D

EDIT:
I think I give up
animation2.jpeg

Last edited:

webgamesetc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did that not work for you? I downloaded the graphic and resized it and loaded it into animation, it seems to be tiling correctly. Here is my resized image and here is a screenshot of it loaded into animation. See if this works.

ANIMATION GRAPHIC
Smolder1.png

SCREENSHOT LOADED
screenshot.png

Martin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
swe
Primarily Uses
RMMV
one more thing. Anyone know of a web tool or a nice little program that can help me do exactly this thing?

KoalaFrenzy

Eucalyptus Salad. Every day.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gimp would do the sheet rearrangement job well enough if you're willing to spend the time learning how to use it. I favor photoshop myself, but I'm using an ancient CS6 license you can't get anymore and the current subscriptions are pricey. Adobe Animate can apparently export to sprite sheets, if you're willing to spend for function.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyuuketsuki2134