[PODCAST] RPG Maker Cola

C-C-C-Cashmere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Welcome to the world of RPG Maker Cola...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

RPG Maker Cola is everyone's favourite RPG Maker podcast series, hosted by CashmereCat, a.k.a Cash a.k.a "The Puzzle Snob" It’s a chill space where we get together skilled developers from the RPG Maker community to chat cordially and occasionally non-cordially about game development, game design and probably a whole bunch of unrelated other stuff, too!

It’s casual, it’s cool, it’s Cola...

For roughly 1 to 1.5 hours each episode, with new episodes initially dropping weekly (and then Cashmere will have to figure out how sustainably he can drop new episodes from there), it's his pleasure to invite this kind of discussion in a world that needs it most - amateur game development.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

EPISODE LIST
EPISODE #001: LINK

If you’d like to ask questions, don’t be shy! Simply reply to this thread, or private message CashmereCat and we’ll take care of that for you.​

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Amp a bit the audio mixing, but apart from that an excellent podcast. Thank you, still listening but can't wait for the second part :rhappy:

C-C-C-Cashmere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you, gambitben! I've tried my best with the audio mixing to balance it all out and make it sound super crisp and nice, leveling everybody out. Who in particular sounds quiet? Just the general volume of the whole thing? Or is it a particular guest? Thanks so much for listening, and I hope you stay tuned for what we have in store, because we've got several episodes lined up :)

C-C-C-Cashmere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RPG MAKER COLA - EPISODE #002
"Bosses & the Faithless"
feat. Red_Nova & Rook (Slash)

Some dang tootin' game developers talk about bosses, bosses, bosses, RPG battles that you are supposed to lose, workaholic-based development, and the terrors of the next big thing - Fortnite mixed with the MMO roguelike genre.

= SoundCloud: http://tiny.cc/rmc-sc
= iTunes: http://tiny.cc/rmc-itunes
= Spotify: http://tiny.cc/rmc-spotify

Have a wonderful evening!​

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@C-C-C-Cashmere Sorry for the late reply :rswt I meant the general volume of the participants, but you fixed it completely for the second instalment! LOVING it so far, amazing improvement from a very good first episode to an already amazing second one.

Great work and keep'em coming! :kaojoy:

PS: Rook sounds like Bo Burnham :wink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenjaminW