Point And Click Adventure Game in Google Slides

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...This may be pretty weird for me to post this here, but a friend of mine made a point and click adventure game in Google Slides.
Screenshot (43).png
(Well I may have inspired her by making a visual novel in google slides -- Which I'm not going to post because there's personal info in there -- but yeah. A game in google slides!)

Play it here :kaoluv: And here is my friend's deviantart! (She draws some art of the game there)

It's really short. Like, really short, but I wanted to share because erm... It's good!

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention this but there's a secret easter egg(?) in the "game", (though I myself resorted to using the slide selector in order to find it because I really can't find it naturally lol) why not try looking for it?

Last edited:

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woah what creativity. A game with google slides- never thought like that! Cool ^^
Edit: A minute in, I'm shocked. Very well-made :0 Is your friend interested in game development or was it just sorta on a whim? She should consider getting in to game development seriously :D

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is AMAZING! I wish I was this good with Google Slides...

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woah what creativity. A game with google slides- never thought like that! Cool ^^
Edit: A minute in, I'm shocked. Very well-made :0 Is your friend interested in game development or was it just sorta on a whim? She should consider getting in to game development seriously :D
I agree!!!!! I think it was just a whim, but I really hope she makes more (there is probably going to be a sequel for this particular game, but idk if she'll make it in slides again or if she'll learn how to code or use rpg maker lololol)

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is really creative, I am impressed! I love it when software is used in a way it is not "supposed" to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mathews110