Ruth Studio

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Gals and Guys,

I'm in the process of making a point and click adventure game much like the SCUMM days. I've spent a few days tweaking the RPG Maker code to make this happen.

So far I'm pretty happy with the results and may begin writing a story for a top down point and click adventure but I would love some feedback.

This demo was created quickly, so I apologize for the Harold name and picture (Again a prototype). The arrow keys are locked out, but you can use them in menu and choice making.

You can find the demo at:
Thanks!

Attachments

phamtruong1992

Mage Art - Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you show us a video instead? Sorry, like i just wanna see how that goes and am too lazy for the demo.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Demo does not really work. It's "now loading" all the time.

Ruth Studio

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Demo does not really work. It's "now loading" all the time.
That's weird. I downloaded the game on the itch page, which seems to work. Did you get an error message?

Could you show us a video instead? Sorry, like i just wanna see how that goes and am too lazy for the demo.
I'll see what I can do.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's weird. I downloaded the game on the itch page, which seems to work. Did you get an error message?
Sorry, nope. Just "Now loading..." all the time.

AlcoHibiscus

Playing point-n-click games since 1995
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pretty cute demo! So far it seems really solid, I love that the cursor tells you what kind of action you will commit once you interact with the object/person. The artstyle is very good and simple, legitimately the only thing i can nitpick is when you exit the door in the end of the demo, you can kind of see the playable character "beyond" the door (it happened very quickly so couldn't capture a proper screenshot).

Ruth Studio

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pretty cute demo! So far it seems really solid, I love that the cursor tells you what kind of action you will commit once you interact with the object/person. The artstyle is very good and simple, legitimately the only thing i can nitpick is when you exit the door in the end of the demo, you can kind of see the playable character "beyond" the door (it happened very quickly so couldn't capture a proper screenshot).
Thanks for the feedback! I've added a bit since the initial release so I might release an updated demo with that correction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it
Finally made battler stuff for my last character...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knightcard02