Point and Click Inventory (IconID Pictures) Ver. 2 (10/06/2019)

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium- Probably the laziest dev here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using pictures? If you use a picture common event plugin, you can set the common event to open the inventory scene when you click on the picture.

HomelessWilliam

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Yeah, I'm using common events. But there is no such action for opening the inventory screen. I can only press I on my keyboard to bring it up. With a common event I can only open the Menu screen and Save menu and so on. I don't know how to make a common event open the inevntory screen.

Pseudo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
eng rice
Primarily Uses
Hi, is there any way to show ITEM STACKS?

For example, you get 2 of the same item, but you can't tell in the menu how many of that same item you have.

A simple number in the corner or something would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I agree with the ability to show item stacks, it would be greatly appreciated. It'd also be very useful if we could use a picture to show the number, to keep with the customized UI look.

Something like this for example: BlueNumbers.png

Also, if I could make another suggestion: It would be nice to have a separate parameter for Vertical Icon Spacing. Right now the 'Icon Spacing' parameter only effects how far away the next icon will show up horizontally... I tried going into the plugin to try to space the rows further vertically apart, but I wasn't having any luck. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Disabling the player from selecting an empty item slot would be appreciated as well. Thank you!

Here's a WIP on how I'm using it currently in case anyone is interested... I'd like to space the icons further out so it's less cramped, but it looked strange when I couldn't get the spacing to change for the rows, just the columns.

HUD WIP2.jpg

Last edited:

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It works well But for the weapons compartment Do you have a way to turn it off and use only the weapon compartment? Because I think It will be good for use with weapons that need beauty.

voooldo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I want to move the items a little bit to the right.

Does anyone knows how?

How it's now:

Attachments

voooldo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Nice going with the new version! I have two questions: Where do I need to write for the description to show up in the help window? I'd imagined it was in "note", in the item database, but nothing showed up.... Also, I'm having trouble setting up my icons with an iconset that has 335 IDs (plus the 0). The correct icon shows up if I choose one from the first row (up to number 15) but it chooses something very different if I pick an icon from any other row.

Thanks a lot for your help and hard work!
The help window question was answered... But how about the other rows after the first one? I'm having the same problem. From the second row the icons just don't show on the menu...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

I came to school with my clothes slightly damp. Now, I kinda smell. x(
Defeating a boss in Aletoirs Feast means a bunch of rewards, one of them is the "awesome loot crates" a gift that gives you a random piece of equipment ¡Totally Free! and with 4 types of crates rarity who knows? maybe you will get a legendary weapon in your first run
English is funny. You want to survive. You want to be a survivor. You definitely DON'T want to "be survived by" anyone tho, trust me.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dark and Bright starts now! Hit the link and join us in chat as Studio Blue plays this unique looking commercial RPG Maker game from Rinober!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobleez