Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Everyone!
I am currently looking to create a team of developers to work on a new game with me. This game is intended to be a Point & Click game, consisting of mostly still images with different interact-able points over the different maps. I am going to be using PVGames large library of assets for the game art and @Yanfly's plugin library to help with the different game functions.

Engine: RPG Maker MV

Synopsis: The story is about a slave who, after losing their master to pirates, must try to reach the safety of a different country where they can be free, before another slave owner takes them prisoner. The player will have to make their way through different maps and try to discern which people will help them, and which people are enemies. They will learn different skills like fishing, foraging, hunting, combat etc. that will help them survive along the way to freedom.

Positions/Roles Needed: I am currently looking for:
Please Note: All team members must own Yanfly's Plugin Library for MV and also own all PVGames resources via his support page in order to work on this project. (I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work, feel free to correct me if I've got this wrong. :blush:)

Artist - someone who can make window skins, icons etc. that match the PVGames resource style.
Assistant Mapper - someone who can assist my main mapper with advise and help with filling in when necessary.
Side Note: The plan for this game is for the maps to be mostly made in an image editor (parallax mapping), so it would be ideal for the assistant mapper to have some experience in this area.

Positions Filled:
Lead Mapper
Musician

My Role(s)/Position(s): I will be taking care of nearly everything else for the project. (Eventing, Game Mechanics, Storyline etc.) I would like it if the team help with advise and suggestions concerning the story as well when possible.

If you are interested or have any questions about this project, feel free to contact me via PM and we can discuss things further.

Last edited:

femorllarina

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi. I know this faceless baby account is suspicious and unliving-like but I am NOT a bot. I have no experience working on a game project that isnt my own but I have been making music for 4 years now on a DAW. Im particularly fond of looping music structure so even though I have no talent, I surely can make placeholder melodies and ambience until a real musician helps you.

This is the last serious music Ive made, not a soundtrack but shows my tiny music power (NOTE: LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES. NEWGROUNDS DOESNT LIKE THE VST TOXIC BIOHAZARD AND IS ONLY PROPERLY HEARD WITH HEADPHONES (This is obviously unacceptable in a project with other people, but doing it for myself its okay)
https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1046104
If interested please contact me

Last edited:

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: The position of Musician has been filled. The other positions are still open to those who are interested.

Side Note: The plan for this game is for the maps to be mostly made in an image editor (parallax mapping), so it would be ideal for the assistant mapper to have some experience in this area.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Went to the doctor because I was actually sick and it was covered over with healthy people from a factory shift who all had to get negative covid tests to go back to work because one of their shift mates got it. Waited for several hours to find out that my low-grade fever, chills, light-headedness and fatigue were in fact covid...
And here I thought I've lost my music sense. Good exercise once in a while
Made Edits to a Character Art from 'Hibiki Katakura MV Monsters' (DLC), to Look More like One of My Own Characters. :LZScheeze:

Decided to retake an old concept I was working on long ago, first change I decided to tackle on right away is the sprites. Never been fan of the default chibis, so I edited it a bit... :kaoswt:
8YavqRj.png

Not sure if this will be the final take, but I like it more than the regular one.
Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SrChips310