Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As we all know there are several EnemyBooks, Monster Books, for MV but mostly displays all info on a single screen. Whereas Pokedex works on a Multipage funda.

The 1st page displays map area/regions (which Display list of Monster found in that specific area) and all section (which displays all Monster list).

Each tab opens a Saprate 2nd page which feature Enemy image on the left with Seen, and Caught/Kill (changeable for Monster killing Monster Catching games) counter, and a Scrollable enemy list on the right.

When clicked on a Monster name on Page 2, it takes us to the 3rd Page, which displays Monster Face, Stats, Description, with Tabs to swich on Page 4, Page 5, and Back button.

4th Page contains a World Map on Top with Monster Location, with Tabs to switch on to Page 2, Page 5 and Back button.

5th Page Show Alternative Forms of Enemy, will take Alternate Forms from Database, with Tabs to switch on to Page 2, Page 5 and Back button.
like slime blue, yellow will be in same, entry in Enemy book page but might have different database id.

1st Page
PokedexDexes.png

2nd Page
PokedexList.png

3rd Page
PokedexInfo.png

4th Page
images-7.jpg

5th Page
images.png

Last edited:

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz, @mjshi can anyone help me with this plugin, or if you can suggest someone.
I think this type of Plugin would be fantastic for the Community.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry - I have no time to work on something like this. I'd prefer if you don't tag me for requests like this - I look through the threads myself and choose if I want to work on anything based on its complexity and my availability and interest.

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would strongly recommend that you don't refer to this as a Pokedex anywhere, as Nintendo has trademarked that term. But then again, I'm not a lawyer I'm just a walrus, so who knows.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz, my Apologies if I have disturbed you, can you suggest someone, who can help.

@Aloe Guvner, I have used the term so that people can easily understand, This has to be a Interactive Multi-page Enemy book, that's it.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you really want it badly, and are prepared to pay for it, check out the classifieds and see if anyone is offering plugins for payment. Otherwise if you want it for free, you're just going to have to wait and see if someone picks up your request.

Personally, I have very little experience with MV scenes and windows, and would struggle to make even a single-page scene. Something that requires multiple pages is just beyond me right now. I make plugins that I need for MY game, and I share them if I think others would find them useful. I'm not even taking paid requests at the moment.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Rishi Raj Jain I do hope that you are not using this tagging of people as yet another way of getting round using Project Recruitment and only Project Recruitment to have people join you in making this game. Please note that if you do this again on one of your threads, we will assume that that is exactly what you are trying to do.

If you put a Request thread up as an alternative to Project Recruitment, you wait and see who responds.

Your only other option is to pay for what you want, if you don't want to wait.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping after a long time, anyone interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

purefury wrote on hiddenone's profile.
Hiddenone you are simply incredible, and an inspiration to the community!
https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dprintindex