Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
While I generally actually enjoy grinding in games, the grinding involved in the Pokémon metagame is just so RNG (or attempted RNG manipulation) dependent that it's insane to even think about for me.

EDIT: OMG 100th page hi everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's kind of why I hate it.  It's sooooo annoying and boring and grindtastic.

Lowell

The Walking Atelier
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do we have  separate thread for Friend Codes or a post listing them?

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Do we have  separate thread for Friend Codes or a post listing them?
You know, that will be very useful, maybe when we start the second thread we can have everyone's friend codes on the first post. (Posted by Hyde, of course)

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought that when someone posted their friend code in this thread, it simply got put into the first post?  That's how mine got there, anyway...

Lowell

The Walking Atelier
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
kk, gonna go ahead and drops mines then,

3DS - 2680 9457 9510

Valid for...

Pokemon Y

Bravely Default

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I thought that when someone posted their friend code in this thread, it simply got put into the first post?  That's how mine got there, anyway...
Oh... so they are there...

Anyways, now that I know this I'll add you all.

wildwes

Even in your forums, FOE!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This reminds me: I'm pretty sure I posted my Friend Code in here, buuuut it isn't in the FC list so I'm postin' it again: 

I hardly ever play Pokemon X anymore...

3DS FC: 1736 - 1645 - 3231

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ill update the FC list then. But yeah, it is there. I thought most everyone knew of it already, but no problem! :)

EDIT: alright, all taken care of. You guys have been added to the list.

Pern

Hello
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hoenn is my favorite region. Was such a good adventure. Everyone saw this coming but so glad we'll be able to enjoy it again.

Omega Weapon

AKA Laura
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WOOT! Now we can beat Aqua and Magma in 3D!

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I..... am not excited for Hoenn.  Honestly, I didn't really like the games that much.  The feature implemented at the time were kind of neat...  But everything else kind of sucked.  Hell, I even translated the silly Braille stuff myself because I didn't have a computer or the internet for like a month and I needed to catch the Rock Legendaries (which suck).

I guess at least with the remakes, I don't have to worry so much about the messages I've been getting on my Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald of "the internal battery has run dry!".

Pern

Hello
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Good thing you're not obligated to buy it :p But I think most of us are psyched for a chance to revisit and play with those old/new features/cities/characters. I remember I received it for Xmas that year and have many fond memories. Very pumped.

Harmill

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh man! Although I didn't wind up playing X/Y much beyond the first 2-3 weeks after it was released, Pokemon games still generate more hype within me than any other game...I stopped playing Pokemon for a while after Gold/Silver/Crystal versions were out, and I fell in love with the series again when I picked up Ruby version after a good 3 or 4 years of not having anything to do with Pokemon (anyone else remember feeling 'afraid' of liking Pokemon due to external social pressure?).

My favourite pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire are Sceptile, Absol, Zangoose and Flygon. I remember loving Ruby version so much, though in hindsight, I think it's the weakest region overall (too much water!). I feel like starting up Pokemon Y again now...

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I do hope the tentative covers released for OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire means Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aye, with all the hype R/S/E is pretty much marmite to the fans. You either love it or hate it, there doesn't seem to be any middle ground, plus quite a number of fans genuinely missed out playing it I hear. Plus I can understand where people are coming from when they say "too much water", but I like the water, fits with the whole tropical theme Hoenn has. But let's talk about some of the good areas that'll be enhanced? Cycling Road, Trick House, Mt. Pyre, DIVING and imagine how great it would be if they remastered the gym puzzles? Also, Secret Bases will be more awesome now, coupled with the new wifi strength we have! Sort of like the mining mini game of D/P/P, when everyone used to play it!

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
But let's talk about some of the good areas that'll be enhanced? Cycling Road, Trick House, Mt. Pyre, DIVING and imagine how great it would be if they remastered the gym puzzles? Also, Secret Bases will be more awesome now, coupled with the new wifi strength we have! Sort of like the mining mini game of D/P/P, when everyone used to play it!
I forgot about secret bases... maybe they'll have a street pass feature where you can view other people's bases.

BTW, is this the last post? I stole the 1,000 and 2,000 mark. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Say, does anyone know any other indie game development forums? Progress on my uni survey has been a little slow, so I wanna look into posting it around a bit more.
Due to the bullies' resurgence on Facebook and Twitter against my friend (and I since I defend), we've decided to move over to tumblr to try to obscure our presence, where we might finally be at peace working on games. If anyone wants my/our game's tumblrs to follow lmk. :kaojoy:
Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uniteditcare