??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
double battles are epic. i think, the simple fact that each pokemons abilities and skills can help/hinder their ally makes for much more interesting gameplay.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still waiting for 6v6 battles. Yes, Pokemon wars, lol.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The day we get 6v6 is the day I work alongside Gamefreak.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hmm.. 6v6 battles... easier to set up than rotation battles... ^_^

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, so I have started playing a new game. IF anyone wants to play with me, it is an mmo and it is free. PokeMMO, check it out. Just google it.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hmm sounds interesting I'll check it out.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am thinking of starting a team on there for people from the pokemon corner if you guys are interested.

LionHeart48

Novam Vitam
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My favorite Pokemon was Lugia, ever since i watched the movie I just loved the majestic look of Lugia, before Lugia it was Mew.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No... there is only one majestic pokemon...

Look at that majestic son of a bi*ch. That is one handsome fu*king pokemon right there. People call him weak and useless, but he only takes note of those people's insults and returns the favor by evolving and hyper beaming their faces off. And plus... his stare... those eyes... Magikarp is always watching... Always...

ALWAYS...

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do you make an already majestic and godly pokemon up to the eleventh level? You give it Bounce.

LionHeart48

Novam Vitam
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No... there is only one majestic pokemon...

Look at that majestic son of a bi*ch. That is one handsome fu*king pokemon right there. People call him weak and useless, but he only takes note of those people's insults and returns the favor by evolving and hyper beaming their faces off. And plus... his stare... those eyes... Magikarp is always watching... Always...

ALWAYS...

That pic is hilarious hyde.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
GameFreak must have been trolling when they made Magikarp. He is perfectly disguised as a weakling, but then you face a person who actually knows the secret to Magikarp and you watch your whole team fall in disbelief. You will never truly respect this fish until he sweeps your entire team of highly trained, special pokemon that you have worked so hard on to make them perfect. It sounds stupid, but I personally have been sweeped three times by a Magikarp online, and my team is no pushover usually. When used right, Magikarp is a god among fish.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
GameFreak must have been trolling when they made Magikarp. He is perfectly disguised as a weakling, but then you face a person who actually knows the secret to Magikarp and you watch your whole team fall in disbelief. You will never truly respect this fish until he sweeps your entire team of highly trained, special pokemon that you have worked so hard on to make them perfect. It sounds stupid, but I personally have been sweeped three times by a Magikarp online, and my team is no pushover usually. When used right, Magikarp is a god among fish.
ive never even lost a single pokemon to a magikarp :p

to be fair i havent done many online battles :p

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Last edited by a moderator:

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i was lucky to have seen what you had written before you edited the post and i have to say thats EPIC, i never even thought of that... the things some people think of to maniipulate games functions... like in final fantasy 7 putting mime in every slot and spamming limits <3

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, i edited it because the video really explains it better than I could.

LionHeart48

Novam Vitam
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow the way that pimpkarp owned those pokemon...all i can say is....LIKE A BOSS.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Check out that guy's channel though. He takes sweep request from his viewers. Pretty much, people will ask him to make a video of him using a certain weak pokemon, and then he will put together a team to allow him to sweep his opponent's team with that weak pokemon. My favorites so far from him were Unknown, Magikarp, Farfetch'd, and Metapod.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That is one of the best set ups for the magikarp total ownage. I usually have a pokemon like Suicune with me as a special wall to set up tailwind and rain dance to activate's magikarp ability and to just give it a bit more support. But that opponent jesus man all legendaries don't make a good team unless you know what you are doing, and he did not know what he was doing. XD

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just brought pokemon black 2 and going to be available for trade and battle sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".
My tutor has been furloughed for 8 weeks. If we are too... sucks, but it's a lot of game making time...
Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!
First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khanmovies