Not open for further replies.

LionHeart48

Novam Vitam
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Magikarp reminds me of Puss in Boots from Shrek 2, he gives of the cute face but then he attacks you as soon as you give off the "awww".

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh yeah for those of you who is outdated. Nintendo is announcing something BIG on pokemon via Nintendo direct (Pokemon direct) on January 8.

EDIT: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y announced!!! Releasing on OCTOBER 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i hate nintendo right now....

just when i get my head around the fact im going to have to database 649 different pokemon ( not including alternate forms ) for actor, class and enemy they release a new set of poke's...

no doubt another 100-150+ pokemon for me to get the pleasure of databasing...

not to mention the countless new skills and abilities ... yay go nintendo... ;_; :headshake:

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Pokemon X and Y looks really nice, but one thing bugs me. Where is 3rd generation remakes? I want hoenn guys!

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, for those of you still in the dark, here is today's huge Nintendo Announcement...

Our dreams have been answered. 3D Pokemon games are on the way! Lets usher in... Generation 6!

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, from what I heard we aren't getting 100/ 150+ new Pokemon. Only about 50~ Plus, it looks like it's set in Paris as well!~

NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm excited. Y, the Pokemon, looks cool. And then there's obviously the connection with Z, the person...

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Time to buy a 3DS.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Pretty much same here. Now that Pokemon X/Y are announced as well as Dragon Quest 7 and Tales of the Abyss I need to.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's SO OBVIOUS the third game will be called Z! Nonetheless, it looks good. Should help shake up the formula a bit for once. Also, shot of Elite 4 near the end.

The Pikachu in the start was kinda cute >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

Apple

Doodlin' crap 'til I die
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It's SO OBVIOUS the third game will be called Z! Nonetheless, it looks good. Should help shake up the formula a bit for once. Also, shot of Elite 4 near the end.

The Pikachu in the start was kinda cute >.>
Really? Obvious?

1. After Black and White, people speculating a Pokemon Grey game centering around Kyugrem. And we get Black 2 and White 2.

2. After Black 2 and White 2, according to order we should get a Hoenn remake, but instead we got Gen VI

(Damn, Hoenn remake ;u;)

When Gen VI is released which starters are you gonna choose? mine's gonna be that ribbit dapper (his wig looks like one of a court's judge's, how dapper is that?)

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really? Obvious?

1. After Black and White, people speculating a Pokemon Grey game centering around Kyugrem. And we get Black 2 and White 2.

2. After Black 2 and White 2, according to order we should get a Hoenn remake, but instead we got Gen VI

(Damn, Hoenn remake ;u;)

When Gen VI is released which starters are you gonna choose? mine's gonna be that ribbit dapper (his wig looks like one of a court's judge's, how dapper is that?)
I don't know what happened with Black/White, as that seemed to break form. The others have kept form though. And Z's the last letter of the alphabet after those two.

I need to see the starters again to choose one...

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know what happened with Black/White, as that seemed to break form. The others have kept form though. And Z's the last letter of the alphabet after those two.

Well Z is also used in math example with X and y.

X + Y = Z

So Z can be also the next game after X and Y.

Apple

Doodlin' crap 'til I die
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

I've seen speculations about X and Y stand for the chromosomes, which can indicate the possibility of fusemon (which we all know the possibility of it has arised since last gen) and the reappearance of Deoxys.

Which can mean Hoenn remake after this (because DS is dead, Hoenn remake should be on a new device, and it's better to start off with a new game before the remake).

And frankly that made more sense than X and Y in alphabet, or X and Y in the axis. (How would that even tie to the story anyway?)

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The next one is going to be A and Z a joke/pun on 3D. I for one will be surpised on how these new 50 pokemon will be used and what they look like, and hopefully they help boost up the early generation pokemon with some new moves or stat buffs.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hm, true. By the way, the Grass poke reminds me of Oshawott. Probably going Fire this time around.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
little water starter looks the choice for me i think :p and OMG that trailer had me shaking with excitement... such a little kid when it comes to computer games ... lol

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seriously, this is the first pokemon game to get me this excited since the Gold and Silver trailer. I knew that they were going 3D with it as they have had some major hints towards it, but I really didnt know they were going to pass the console battle systems in one single jump. I mean, look at it. This new battle system is just beautiful.

And Dekita, you hear that? Possibility of only like 50 more! Means we wont have to do a whole ton extra, lol.

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Where did you guys hear this 50 thing? I haven't heard anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS