hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lol. Yeah. I lol'ed at that when I saw the request.

Jalen

The Green Goatee Gal
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I think the artist would appreciate it if you credit him and link back to his website rather than just posting his arts elsewhere.

I still stick with Xereas and Yveltal represent the possibility of pokemon fusion :D
Hyde, do you think you could edit your post and provide the link? I'm curious to see who the original artist is, and what other sprite work they've done! And of course just having credits for their art in general :>

I'm torn for my starter. I might just beg my friends to help me get all three, because I love them! Froakie is a darling, and I absolutely love Fennekin! And I heard Chespin is based off of a mole and a knight, so I really hope he gets an awesome knightly look about him

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh god, sorry. I forgot credits. I usually add them, but it must have slipped my mind. Hmm... I will dig through my deviant art and try to find them again.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, call me impatient, but I am getting a little restless waiting for new information on these damn games. Anyone else experiencing this?

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not me getting a ton of pokemon in the Philippines Pokemon communities.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not me getting a ton of pokemon in the Philippines Pokemon communities.
I really wouldnt trust ANY new pokemon information unless it was released direct from nintendo , simply because of the amount of "spam" that has been produced over the years when new games where due to be released.

a perfect example of this would be MewThree X .

another great example of pokemon "spam" was when that dude sold hundreds of copies of "Pokemon Black" ( a hacked version of red/blue for gameboy) via ebay ...

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, the only new information we have gotten in a while has been about the new Mystery Dungeon, which I must admit looks pretty cool. I may have to grab a copy when it comes out. 

However, that isn't the pokemon I have been reading about lately. The stories i have been reading about are much darker and more macabre. I have recently discovered Pokemon Creepy Pasta Wiki, where I have been reading damn near every horrible story on there. They are terrible, every one of them, but I can't peel my eyes away. However, one in particular has caught my attention more than the others. It is called 'Easter Egg: Snow on Mt. Silver'. While I am not going to be sharing a link because of the nature of the story, I can advise you that if you are positive you want to brave it and check it out, google 'Snow of Mt. Silver' and go to the link leading to the Creepy Pasta Wiki. They even now have a short film regarding the story, which was actually rather good if you get past some of the acting. But I warn you, I myself am a rather sturdy minded man. I have worked in local haunted houses for years and am pretty much numb to macabre experiences, but this one now has be nervous to revisit Mt. Silver on my old Silver Version. 

Anyways, this one has affected me so much that it inspired me to do a song for it... If you have read the story, tell me what you think of the song. I even made it a point to comment of sections of the song that go along with sections of the story.

https://soundcloud.com/hyde9318/snow-on-mt-silver

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That story is pretty messed up ;p love it !!

I have also heard of many people who went 100% insane, killing themselves ect over the little tune from the ORIGINAL Pokemon Yellow, to be more specific , the tune from the little town with the pokemon cemetery.. (Lavender Town ?)

The reason being , it had some kind of subliminal messages within the noises, The game dev's even re-made the tune for the American /Europe Versions, because of the amount of people that had been put into mental institutions ect :p

creepy no ?

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Close. It was the Lavender Town theme from pokemon Red and Green (Japanese Versions, Beta Only). It wasn't so much a subliminal message as it was an extremely high pitched humming sound that constantly played. Overexposure to the sound to underdeveloped ears (usually children between the ages 7-12) caused severe headaches, nausea, and even minor forms of depression in extreme cases. The rumor, though, is that a number of people exposed tot he tune for long periods of time actually showed much more severe symptoms than the others, which caused some... well, you guys can look that part up on the web and decide for yourself. If you are interested, look up "Lavender Town Syndrome". 

And Dekita, is you want some more creepy or disturbing pokemon stories, go to Creepy Pasta Wiki and look up Lost Silver, Lullaby's Cave, Disoriented Tune, Meloetta's Dreadful Tune, A Grim Reminder, and How Clefable Becomes Gengar. Also, make sure to watch the short film based on Easter Egg: Snow on Mt. Silver. The man who produced that is working on putting together a small music video for my "Snow on Mt. Silver" song right now.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, after reading Lost Silver I can do one of two things; stay awake after pulling one all nighter already, or read psalms 91 and sleep because that was really freaky! As a spiritualist and into demonology/ occultism the evil undertones of that story is on a scary level. I felt my room go cold after reading that... None the less good read! (Should of read it during the day...)

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thats how EE:SOMS was for me. Ever since I read it, it has been running through my mind non-stop for days. I can't get the image out of my head. Usually when I have something stuck in my head, I can get it out by writing a song about it or playing a game (usually Pokemon). Well, did a song about it, still here. And I find it hard to pick up Pokemon right now as I cant look at some of these pokemon the same, lol. Pikachu has been forever ruined for me, as well as Celebi. Hypno's Lullaby has only reinforced my love for how creepy he is though. I have always liked Hypno, but looking at him I always get the feeling that there is a rather dark side that is hidden. Think about it, he feeds off of fear/nightmares and he kidnaps children... 

Oh, and for anyone who hasn't realized this yet, let me share with you a theory.

Gengar and Clefable have, through trademarking and beta art, been proven to have been some of the earliest Pokémon made. (Coincidentally, they are also some of the first Pokémon when you list the original 151 by index number, with Gengar appearing shortly after Clefable.) Also, Clefairy was originally going to be the mascot of Pokémon (instead of Pikachu), so it was going to be a pretty important Pokémon. Gengar is known as the "Shadow Pokémon", but what exactly is it a shadow of? Take a look at a picture of Clefable, and then one of Gengar. Their body shapes are almost exactly alike, with the only major difference being that Clefable has a curl for its hair and tail, while Gengar has spikes. However, the shadow of an upright spiral like Clefable's tail would only be a line, or a spike.

Now look at their typings. One of normal-type, and the other has ghost-type. Due to their immunities, neither of them could hit the other with STAB attacks, since they'd just be immune to each other.

Have you ever tried to hit your shadow?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Funny, I didn't know that side about Hypno. My knowledge of him is that it's sort of a pedophile Pokemon due to it's habit of kidnapping little children. Also did you hear about the story of a boy who woke up to find himself transformed into a Kadabra? That was pretty freaky...

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nah, I didn't see that one. What was the title?

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't remember where I read it, this was almost two years ago and believe me it stuck in my head. Who would of thought Pokemon is such a dark series behind the lines?

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LOL I love the internet.

The amount of random **** you can find it amazing.

Also, I have always felt that pokemon is a very very Dark Game/Cartoon, the only reason it doesnt promote that side is because of the amount of children that play the game, and make nintendo their cash ( at least imo )

I mean What is pokemon... really...

People that go around enslaving wild animals , just so they can pit them against each other in vicious battles... may as well be cock-fighting

"Evil" organizations that dedicate their life to stealing / criminal activities and ruining other peoples lifes...

Also the amount of "scary" pokemon is unreal, Hypno and Gengar being prime examples of those.

pokemon that hypnotize you into a deep sleep then eat your dreams ... hosed up much ?

And with Hypno kidnapping children... Who knows what he does to them... ill leave that for your imagination...

Jawnsunn

glass cannon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
At the Canalave Library in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, it explicitly stated that Pokemon and Humans were once one and the same creature and ate together. I guess that could explain how Yamask used to be human... Generation 5 had some pretty messed up PokeDex entries...

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
At the Canalave Library in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, it explicitly stated that Pokemon and Humans were once one and the same creature and ate together. I guess that could explain how Yamask used to be human... Generation 5 had some pretty messed up PokeDex entries...
PokeDex entries are either creepy or cool. my favorite PokeDex entires are for Tyranitar and Gardevoir, Tyranitar when enraged it topples overs mountains and destroys rivers and new maps have to be drawn because of that, and Gardevoir will protect its trainer and can even summons a black hole. Why can't I do that in the game!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangas