hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone seen info on the next WiFi event? This is epic.

A new Japanese event has been revealed within the Pokémon Centre in Nagoya. To celebrate the moving of the store into a new building, they are distributing a special Magikarp. This Magikarp is a Level 99 Shiny Magikarp holding a Rare Candy. It also has the moves Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce and Splash. It is to be given from March 20th 2013 to May 6th 2013. Our Event Database has been updated with the details of this event
Exact quote from Serebii.net. A shiny Magikarp that knows hydro pump? Oh god, the horror. I guess they finally figure out how magestic that poor little fish can be. And remember guys, Magikarp is ALWAYS watching...
EDIT:

Oh wait, I forgot... This one is special. It is a golden, Hydro Pump wielding Magikarp, not just any ordinary one. Let me change that picture real quick...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I saw this about 20 minutes ago on Bulbapedia and got a good laugh out of it! At least now when it becomes a Gyrados it'll get STAB from Bounce :p

wildwes

Even in your forums, FOE!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@hyde

Why would you show pokemon creepypastas? Now I can't get Lavender Town's song out of my head..... It haunts me.....

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hyde

Why would you show pokemon creepypastas? Now I can't get Lavender Town's song out of my head..... It haunts me.....
You know I never notice that song was creepy when I first play pokemon... Or It just Me?

Edit: I actually Like that song.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hyde

My god, you have no clue. I hear that song everywhere I go now, it is maddening. Three weeks now it has been in my head.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lavender Town music + Slenderman. NOW YOU KNOW TRUE FEAR.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good Ol' Slendy, always following.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Slenderman ?

wildwes

Even in your forums, FOE!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@hyde

I used to think the song was creepy, but now I listen to it all the time. I still refuse to listen to the beta version. I listened to it once. Never again.....

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The "beta" song is not beta at all. There are to many channels in the "Beta" song. Its nothing more than the original song with more sharps and flats. Lavender town's theme is comprised of mainly sharps and flats.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would post the beta song here, but that would just ruin the fun of searching for it. However, if you can ever find the "true" beta song online somewhere, without modifications and/or anything else, you will get chills listening to it, I promise.

And Delsh, pretty much. The combination of Sharps and Flats in the right order can really make or break a song. Really, it is the difference between a horribly creepy song and a nice calming tune sometimes.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That's true. that's why I enjoy lavender town's theme. Its not creepy. The only shivers I get are nostalgia shivers because I grew up with 1st gen playing red and yellow. Granted its not my favorite town theme (I think that honor in terms of kanto themes goes to celadon city for me), but it is still a great song. And I hate the pokemon creepy pastas. None of them are scary, only lame and do a cheap attempt to scare the reader. And no Hypno's lullaby is not scary, its more of an elaboration on that dex entry. How about a good pasta about Banette or Duskull, heck even Shedninja what about that?

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Well they made a new evolution for Eevee... It looks like a Normal type. If anything, to me this is the only smart choice they could do for an Eevee evolution (this should be the last one though ¬_¬) but it looks like either a Milotic and/or Victini got thrown in the mix somewhere (Some people say it could be a flying type -_-). The latest evolved form as Glaceon. Why go for Glaceon when there's Vaporeon who can learn Ice Beam and Blizzard PLUS have much more survivability?

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Well they made a new evolution for Eevee... It looks like a Normal type. If anything, to me this is the only smart choice they could do for an Eevee evolution (this should be the last one though ¬_¬) but it looks like either a Milotic and/or Victini got thrown in the mix somewhere (Some people say it could be a flying type -_-). The latest evolved form as Glaceon. Why go for Glaceon when there's Vaporeon who can learn Ice Beam and Blizzard PLUS have much more survivability?
Look like everyone eevee collection is ruined lolz...

And it so cute....

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Leafeon and Glaceon were disappointments. Although Leafeon was ok if you didn't choose Turtwig in D/P/P. All the other Eevee evolutions are cool except for Flareon. Game Freak hate Flareon for some reason...

It's going to be either Normal or Flying. But I swear if Game Freak make a new type it'll Frick up the already unbalanced type chart! Like when they gave Steel an immunity to pretty much everything...

It also reminds me of Keldeo... Oh god... When I first saw Keldeo with my lil bro we couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes because it looked so ridiculous! xD

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i wonder how it will be evolved... i mean they already have all the stones covered and happiness at day/night covered too, will be an interesting evolution process i think :)

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmmm, that is an interesting thought since it cameos in a movie starring Mewtwo and Genesect (Two man-made Pokemon).

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wish they would just show what Genesect looked like before Plasma got to him/her/it. He is apparently some crazy dinosaur bug, but we only have fanart to go off of right now. Maybe the movie will give him a little cameo appearance of his original form.

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The thing I hate about the new (supposedly normal-type) Eeveeloution is that all of the other types were the original Eeveeloutions make up all of the types that were Special before the Cen 4 Physical special split (which is why Leafeon and Glaceon were necessary). The addition of a NORMAL type Eeveeloution completely screws it up because they were done after Glaceon and Leafeon and normal was a PHYSICAL type. 

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Mewtwo better kick Genecet's ass...anyways I want more eevee forms. Make eevee more versatile with player choice. And Glaceon and Leafeon are good if you know how to use them. They can be good support/attacking if you know what you're doing. After watching many videos and seeing many playstyles of people no pokemon is bad. All they need is good training, a good team set, and a compete player. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxStyle