Sure was, lol.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So how about them poke dolls and C-Gear skins that actually look cool?

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I personally keep switching between the victini c-gear and porygon z c-gear. Porygon Z and Victini are just so flippen cool. And the pokedolls, havent got them yet.

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
BW2 comes out tomorrow, and I've decided on my starter.... Torchic.

I just opened up my original copy of Ruby, bred my one-and-only lv. 100 Blaziken, migrated that to HeartGold, and Poketransferred it to White. Unfortunately this will have the side effect of me not being able to control T.O.R. (yep, pro name) at times, but considering it already knows Aerial Ace due to breeding moves, I think it balances out.

On a side note, who's planning on getting Black 2 or White 2? I'm personally getting White 2 due to the fact that I have White and my brother is planning on getting Black 2 (People may know him better as D.Strider of Bulbagarden).

If you want want to post about your progress when the games comes out, only refer to general information (such as badge number) in your main post and discuss the rest in a spoiler, please. :D

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I plan on getting it right away if I have the money. Im so dayum excited, it isnt even funny.

And I got a bit bored earlier and made a doodle image. It is Darkrai using his Dark Void attack, lol.

EpicKitty88

Epic Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just asking... has anyone mentioned Pokemon Essentials for RPGXP yet? It's on Wikia for download and it's AWESOME!

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We havent mentioned it, but it is quite awesome. I guess someone is making a VX Ace essentials kit too, but I havent heard much on it since it started. I hope it isnt completely dead already.

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
http://www.zeldainfo...ash-game-parody

Peta cracks me up, it really does.

Anyway, I'm slightly past the third gym on W2, my current team is Petilil, Elekid (Tesla), Braviary (Wargle, the romanized, japanese name) and Combusken (T.O.R.). I'm just coming up with pokes as they go along, the only thing I know for sure is that I need a water type.

Also, I love Hugh's story so far, even though they could stand to not spoon-feed it to you as much.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Team Plasma strikes again. They just want attention now do they? They are like that fat kid in school that wants everyone to hate him by doing stupid stuff. dayum it Peta bother the governments not the gaming companies...well at least human rights activists didn't get mad at Dead Space since there are babies in the series you can kill.

Apple

Doodlin' crap 'til I die
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Seeaka: Where did you find a Braviary OvO)b? I am at Nimbasa but I haven't seen any yet.

My current team:

Floopy - Crobat

Derya - Krokorok

Cherry - Solosis

Lia - Rosalia

Cappu - Minccino

Several friends of mine bitched about the sewer in Castelia where you can only find Zubat and Rattata, but catching Floopy was the best thing for me in my W2 run >A<)b. He kicked asses and totally carry the team after my starter kicked the bucket :<

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Black and White was so easy that I could do a Liligant only run. Is B2 and W2 harder than B&W?

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Apple- You can find him in the ruins, (route 4?) but only on Mondays.

@KaiserKami- Not really, so far, in fact I found the 4th leader easier than before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well then. The sequel shall bend over to the might of my Liligant. A shame usually the third game is harder...in this case the sequel.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They usually work more in the third game to fix balance issues, but it seems they didn't spend as much time with it this time around as they did before. Although, I cant really speak. Got some really unexpected costs lately and have yet to get money to buy either game. Kind of bummed about that. But I will have them soon enough. However, I am working on doing another play through of Pokemon Rumble Blast. Just got to Westerly town.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
They were to focused on the story and the emphases of fusing pokemon an idea I've had for years ever since I was a child. Its like Game Freak lost ideas and now goes to the anime for them...wait.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You know, really, it wasnt the story or characters that impresses me so much about B&W2, it is more the fact that they finally wanted to cater to the actual gamers for once. While they didnt do it too much with these games, it means that they are going to try harder from now on and that really makes me excited.

And, while i am here, I did another pokemon fan image. This time I did Tyranitar doing his signature Hyper Beam attack.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm just waiting for my Wii-U or 3DS version of Pokemon Stadium 3, or a sequel to Gale of Darkness...and the RSE remakes. I don't care if fans didn't like the 3rd Gen games, no one told them "Hey you guys should do Gen 2 for the DS!" They probably already planned something out by at least the end of the GBA's lifespan, and worked on 4th gen, seeing that people liked it and got them money, that's when they did the remake.

Since they were more hoenn references in recent games I can guess we will be seeing possibly screenshots of RSE after everyone is pleased and happy with B2 and W2. Possibly around the late christmas week, up to March. Now then onto your fan image of my favorite pokemon other than pichu, Did you enhance the official tyranitar artwork, or did you draw it? It looks good either way, and the hyper beam, maybe its because I grew up with the anime I would like it if the hyper beam was that orange red color.

Last edited by a moderator:

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, Tyranitar himself was pre-drawn, but I redrew a few parts (redid his legs and his back spikes), and then I textured him and added in shiny spots and new shadows. And the Hyper Beam is completely original. And I chose those colors because I really liked the contrast between them. I originally had orange and yellow, but I just couldn't live with the fact that if I did it like that, it looked so identical to Flamthrower. Everytime i did it, it just looked like some kind of fire, so I started playing around with it. At some point, I hit the negative button on the yellow layer and really liked the blue color that came out. So I kept that layer, and then added in the White, Black, and a new yellow layer, smudged each layer a bit, added in a nice energy-like texture to them, and what I have now was the result.

Although I too remember the old orange hyper beam, I think I kind of like how this one turned out. It isn't completely canon, but it works for me.

Apple

Doodlin' crap 'til I die
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Kaiser: Of course a solo pokemon run is gonna be easy. You can't complain about game difficulty when you use a pokemon that is like 20+ levels higher than opponents'. Not to mention if you are using Lilligant, you prolly just spam Quiver Dance then one shot everything through every battles.

If you want to make your run harder, you should do like I usually do: play the game underleveled (all your mon must be at least one level lower than the gym's highest level), with battle setting change to set instead of shift (no switching out after defeating mons), or maybe just no item altogether.

Combine that with nuzlocke and you got yourself a pretty dayum hard game to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ally_dwight