hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this is not on topic, but Kaiser... I changed it a bit just for you...

mchangin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Black2White2 is definitely tougher than its prequel. I ran a nuzlocke on both games but got wiped at Clay's gym in White 2. That Excadrill.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Excadrill, my beautiful. Excadrill is such a MONSTER! I freaking love him. I dont know why it took me so long to realize that my team was incomplete without one.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, bumping because I personally have some news. I just got my hands on Black 2 (bought White 2 as well, but that is for my girlfriend). Just turned it on and I am already in love. It is BEAUTIFUL!

Now, once I get far enough to transfer over my Black team, my stars will align and the world will be perfect again, lol.

But seriously, this game is great. So much better now that it is bug free and in english. Playing the Japanese ROM for a little while has really made me wonder about the story, but it looks like this one is going to be a doozy.

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I haven't had a chance to play in like a week lol. I would've never thought I had to TRY in highs chool, based on freshman year. so much homework.

Also, I still need a water type, and all the good ones are further than I am (just past Chargestone Cave). So mad. D<

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can already tell that I am going to really enjoy this. And I am now realizing just how much MORE there is to do in Black 2 than in Black. This is really good, because my main problem in pokemon is getting bored after I beat the elite four and I end up not playing as much. This seems like it is going to keep me occupied much longer with the new features.

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I thought I'd share a story from White 2.

My current second-favorite pokemon is Ferrothorn. He is a beast,. I've never used one in-game, but I love using him on PS.

So you guys remember how I had a Lilligant? I got her on an impulse, just cause. Unless I found an uber-special Ferroseed, I wouldn't have any regrets.

So the other day I was walking through Chargestone Cave for the first time and...

N's Ferroseed appeared. First encounter. Yeah.
EDIT: I should mention that Braviary is now named Colbert.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Apple I hate Nuzlock challenges, and I did not spam Quiver dance at all *quickly deletes the move*, I did it about possibly 1 or 2 times, 3 times if it was against like a not very effective. Also have you tried EV training? It does wonders when doing a single pokemon challenge so your levels may be lower than the gym leaders but you are beating them or having a good chance at them as well. If you want a hard pokemon game to beat...just do a Eevee run of XD Gale of Darkness, or play pokemon stadium with weak pokemon.

Edit:mad:hyde I just had a nostalgic trip a bit. @_@

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My god, did this just seriously happen? I get my first badge and I stumble upon a shiny Riolu? Now if I could only afford to lose one of my team members to a Lucario...

Apple

Doodlin' crap 'til I die
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Delsh: Say what you want bout BW2 difficulty, I got wiped few days ago. And I never had much troubles with most other games (well, except for Emerald DX), even with Platinum which most people claim to be the hardest one to Nuzlocke with.

I don't like EV training, actually. Did it once on my HG run few years back. I spent god knows how many hours excessively breeding for best IV and Nature I could find, then couples of hours more for EV training before I realized I enjoyed the game a lot more if I play through it normally. And I'm the type who would gladly accept any poke to my team. Heck, my patrat was in my main team for a pretty long time before she got ko'ed mercilessly ;________;

My stand on solo run doesn't change. Even if you don't abuse Quiver Dance (that move is seriously AMAZING, though I like Cottonee's Cotton Spore a lot more XD), your mon would pretty much overleveled most of the time anyway. Even if you only fight normal trainers and not grind with wild pokemon, for most of the game you would be at least 20+ above local gym leaders. And with Audino grinding and Lucky Egg, it's just so hard not to reach cap level by the end of the game @.@ (I think XD)

What I'm saying is, play the game normally, maybe with underlevel rule, and you will appreciate BW2 a lot more.

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do like that they allow you do play on a higher difficulty this time. I mean, it really only raises trainer's levels by maybe 2 and gives them an extra pokemon most of the time, but it still adds quite a bit if you are wanting more of a challenge.

I have to say though, I am really liking Lucario. I have never used one before. I am just playing around with him right now seeing as he wont be in my main team, but he sure is fun to use. With the right move set, he can usually mow down teams by himself (In game, not real life people's teams, lol).

And I did another pokemon picture. This one turned out cool I think.

I may do a retexture for every pokemon in my main team, seeing how I have already done Tyranitar and Mamoswine now. Not sure who I want to do next though. I still have Heatran, Aerodactyl, Excadrill, and Steelix to go.

EDIT: Never mind, I went with my team leader, Excadrill.

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, that was a couple weeks back lol. I posted it somewhere in here.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lmao imtoo slow then ^_^ its all good though i had fun pwning ash lol

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lol, that never gets old.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lol i liked pokemon chaos black , its a hacked gba rom... where you got to travel the poke world killing trainers ^_^

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh god yes. I remember that one. That was epic.

Anyone remember the pokemon hack that did a zombie apocalypse in the pokemon world? Like your pokemon could get infected and turn into zombies, and you had to survive instead of gather badges? I think it was a hack of fire red, cant remember. That one was EPIC.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i never heard of that one, sounds fun... thats acctually how i got into scripting, by learning how to hack nds roms and not being satisfied with how little i could acctually modify lol some people though are really good at it and know all the code and the numbers lol

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I bought Chaos Black on vacation in Thailand when I was 8, it was so epic. (Every game I bought there was some sort of bootleg, but they were all still amazing)(by amazing I mean hilariously bad).

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lmao "fake" games can sometimes be better than the original or better then real games lol , imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnuRavi