RMMV Pokemon Essentials MV (with RealSize Overworlds)

What else you want?

• Total voters

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Moma.png

a.k.a POKEMON ESSENTIALS MV

SYNOPSIS
1. Pokemon Battle System (Front - Back System), not Pokemon Aside Trainer Battles
2. 900+ Pokemons (Animated) including Mega Forms, Alt. Forms, Primal Forms, etc.
3. Mega Stones (Of course), Z - Crystals
4. HD Move Animations.
5. Z - Moves (if possible)
6. All Items seen till Sun Moon
7. Pokemon Tilesets, and Pre-made Maps.
8. Pokemon : Cries, Battle Music, Title Screen, etc.
9. Pokemon Style Experience System (Types: Slow, Medium Slow, Medium Fast, Fast, Erradic, Fluctuating, etc.
10. 18 Elements (But there is room for more)
11. Berry growth System, Mulch included.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
Pokemon MV 1.PNG
Pokemon MV 2.PNG
Pokemon MV 3.PNG
Pokemon MV 5.PNG
Pokemon MV 6.PNG

CHARACTERS
Face and Spritesheets of Characters upto gen 7 included
Several other Resources (Separate link comming soon)

STORYLINE/PLOT
Storyline is as Normal Pokemon Games you have to choose 1 of the 3 starter Pokemon and then the story begane

But it's all upto you as it's an Pokemon Game Maker Project like the Essentials so you can Edit each and every part.

SETTING AND WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  • Pokemon Style games
  • On Screen Minimap Sun Moon Style
  • Credits Tab - Title Menu
  • Background Video in Title Menu

Real size Monsters (New)
https://rishirajjain.deviantart.com/art/Realsize-Overworld-Pokemon-731298068

Disclaimer: All rights reserved to Nintendo & Gamefreak, this reference picture is not an Asset nor associated with the Project in any manner. And is totally Separate and Optional.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Coming Soon

TO-DO List
As per @Bricius; our Technical Artist request, check Spoilers List
Color Code: Red -> No or very less work done, Yellow -> Work in Progress, may be halted due to some issues, Green -> 100% Completed.
New Logo..............................Uploaded
Title Movies..............................Editing
Pocket Monsters Cries................100%
Other Audio....................................60%
Face Art..........................................90%
Actors Database............................20%
Classes Database.........................80%
Enemy Database.............................5%
Animated Enemies...........Gen 7 ready
Animated Actors..............Gen 7 ready
Plugins.....................Still Incompatible
Battle HUD.........Designing Resources
Rotomdex................................Pending
Move Animation ..............................5%

Type System................................Done
HD Tilesets....................................30%
Maps.........................................3 (10%)
Icon set.............................Gen 7 ready
MV custom Icons.................Included
Wait for more
JOIN US

If you want to help us in the project and want to be a part of a great team, all contributors will be credited:

Last edited:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Rishi Raj Jain There are two problems with this.
1 - Having stated that you're including pokemon graphics/resources, this will not be approved.
2 - This is far too generalized. You may as well have called it "Pokemon Fangame #5537". There is no actual information on what makes your game unique, so I can only surmise you are releasing not an actual game, but something that allows people to make one themselves. If this is the case, what you can do is release the plugins (if they are made by you) and release a demo project that does not include ripped assets.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rishi Raj Jain There are two problems with this.
1 - Having stated that you're including pokemon graphics/resources, this will not be approved.
2 - This is far too generalized. You may as well have called it "Pokemon Fangame #5537". There is no actual information on what makes your game unique, so I can only surmise you are releasing not an actual game, but something that allows people to make one themselves. If this is the case, what you can do is release the plugins (if they are made by you) and release a demo project that does not include ripped assets.
Assets are not ripped at made by scratch by Pokemon Artists on Devianart, etc.

It's Pokemon Essentials can't you get the project? Json file and some assets have to be there. if I remove the assets it will not run, and give errors like error image not loaded, etc.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Assets are not ripped at made by scratch by Pokemon Artists on Devianart, etc.
Have you checked and received licence from these artists that allowed you to use and especially repost their work? From all of them?
If not, they're still ripped off their creators, even if not from the original games.

As for your second objection, simply use placeholders for them, for example pictures that only include the text "replaced this file with a file of the same name containing a picture of XY".

This is an official, company owned Website that has to obey corporate laws, not a private fansite. You can only post pictures here where you specifically have a licence from the artist to repost them. Anything else and Degica can be sued under corporate law, closing down this forum.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes I have the Artist permission. They have asked me to Credit them and I have done so with Yanfly Credits plugin.

Edit : @Andar it's been 5 days and I didn't got a revert.

Last edited:

Jayje

THE Lone Indie Cheese!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Are you making Pokemon Essential FOR MV? If so have you tried contact the original creator(s) who worked on it for some insight?

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No @Jayje I have niether contacted Nintendo nor GameFreak. Because I don't want to highlight the Project as Nintendo's behaviour isn't favourable for Fangames.

And if you mean, Have I contacted Team Essentials, No beacuse the original Creator isn't active anymore (and if he is, I don't know where to contact him), and the Group of people who are working on the Open sourced Project, I don't know where to contact them either.

In short, I haven't asked anyone before Hopping on the Project, because I'm a Pokemon Fan, and I know the Game very well (as far as my Knowledge)

dbchest

Beast Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rishi Raj Jain so why are you putting this project together? if you are just a fan of Pokemon, why not just make your project and share it? what is this thread for?

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of course @dbchest I will. Once the Project will be completed. But as you know I'm lacking a Programmer (Scripter). Therefore stuck on Plugins Compatibilities.

Yet without losing hope I'm working on rest of the things, except codings...

dbchest

Beast Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rishi Raj Jain this project is a bust without plugin modifications; i highly recommend you learn JavaScript or develop a new project that is within your individual means of completing. either way, good luck, bud!

RedDragon64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I would like to download you pack and I wanted to know if this project was still going or if you are still working on it

RedDragon64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well sort of see I am planning to start making a pokemon fan game And I wanted to check if you had a complete project that you had released or if you were still working on it

RedDragon64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
TLDR Is this the completed project

RedDragon64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rishi Raj Jain
No I don't have any coding experience
Except for RPG Maker MV Though I would help in Any Thing else As Playtesting or Fact checking I am a huge pokemon fan
After all if you need help with coding ask around the forum I am sure there are people out there who are looking for work and pokemon fans looking for a way to make a fan game.

thephoenix112

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
What are you hoping to have the grid size at? I know the original Pokemon Essentials seemed to match with the older games, but with Sun/Moon being more 3D and MV being bigger tiles, what's the plan with that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CondeNikolai