Pokemon Game Making Tool?

BlobStep

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i'm trying to make a pokemon game, and I want to use Pokemon essentials. The problem is it was removed, So is there an alternative option to it ( that I won't get a Virus from)?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSS Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I just want to point out that the Pokemon essentials project was removed because it constitutes a copyright infringement. Since piracy and rips are banned on this forum, we don't allow sharing those resources nor discussions about those resources.

You are however allowed to have a script that imitates some of the Pokemon features, which is why I'm allowing this thread in the Script Request section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannyBee21