Pokémon-like Enemy Levels

Prellmarc

Squire
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey Guys, I am looking for a script or a modification of one that lets you scale enemy levels like they do in pokémon - basically no scaling at all.

For example at one map or region, a monster could be on level 3 to 5, while in another map or region the same monster could go 25 to 30.

I've tried multiple enemy-levels-script that would only catch up with party level e.g., but what I want is just certain possible levels for certain maps. :D

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If no one can make a script for you for this, then you can just have multiple enemies in the editor that are the same and are different levels.
(Slime lv 1, Slime lv 12, Slime lv 34, etc)

sleepy_sealion

Need to work harder!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Himeworks enemy levels has a script call where you can set enemy levels.

You can combine that - with Fomar's miracle "Battle Events from another Troop" - to have 1 troop, have a conditional branch checking for what area your in, and then being able to set the enemy levels to what you needed.

I've tested it - and it seems to work, you'd just have to manage the one troop event carefully though, so it might not be for you - but it's an option I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gragma