Pokemon More Moves (Extension Plugin for SRD_PKM_4MovesOnly)

LadyBaskerville

Hell-poodle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Pokemon More Moves v1.00

LadyBaskerville

Introduction

This plugin is an extension plugin for SumRndmDde's Pokemon 4 Moves Only plugin, which limits the number of skills each actor can learn to 4. With this extension, you will be able to determine the maximum number of skills yourself in the "Maximum" Parameter of this plugin.

Features

- Lets you determine the maximum number of skills actors can learn.

How to use

Since this plugin is an extension plugin, you need the SRD_PKM_4MovesOnly plugin to use it. Make sure you place this extension plugin below SRD_PKM_4MovesOnly in the Plugin Manager.

To change the maximum number of skills, simply change the number in the "Maximum" Parameter of this plugin.

Plugin

Download it here: SRD_X_PKM_MoreMoves.js

Credit and Thanks

- LadyBaskerville

- SumRndmDde

Terms of Use

- You may use this plugin in both non-commercial and commercial projects.
- You may edit this plugin for your own needs.
- You may redistribute this plugin elsewhere. In that case, please link back to this plugin thread if possible.

Author's Note

This is my first published plugin, and although I tested it extensively, I can't guarantee that it's completely bug-free. If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions on how to improve this plugin, feel free to leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM :)

Fullereno

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
This is great, thanks both. Testing it right now, and no errors detected. :)

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great Plugin @LadyBaskerville, maybe You are a Pokemon fan too...
We are making Pokemon Essentials MV, named; Monster Maker: Pocket Monster edition
We will be happy to have you in the team, we have a Slack workspace, with some Coders, Programers, and Eventers.

If you are interested, we'll be happy to have you in the team.

LadyBaskerville

Hell-poodle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rishi Raj Jain Sorry, but I don't really know the Pokemon franchise too well - I just happened to write this extension because someone else needed it and I thought it would be useful to have ;) Besides, I'm afraid I don't have enough free time to commit myself to any long-term projects right now :(

You project looks very cool, though, and I wish you all the best for it!

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@LadyBaskerville, I don't want it to be a long term Project, therefore I'm contacting more and more people, so that little little contributions from everyone can Complete the Project soon, so if you are free to help anytime, drop me a message.
Ofcouse all help will be credited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aiaiobo