mogare

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I want to make a Pokemon type game, now I'm aware that their is Pokemon Essentials for XP but it doesn't support comercail releases. But I want to make a pokemon type game where you can catch creatures, raise them, evolve them, trade them, basically like pokemon. I have other features I would add such as stamina for attacks, but those can be added with other plugins but is there a plugin based on Pokemon for MZ???

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well if this is any consolation, I don't have much in the way of plugins but I did design a Pokemon style overworld in MZ.
Map002.png

I tried to do a hybrid of RBY Kanto and beta "Capsule Monsters" Kanto but the 255x255 size limit meant I had to squeeze a rectangular Kanto into a square so certain routes had to get truncated.

MoonBunny

:^)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think MZ is way too fresh for such an overhaul to be made yet. You're gonna be on your own trying to make it, I'm afraid.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg
Hey, what does it mean in settings, privacy, where it says allow users to: view your identities??????????
I have returned yet again. No reason for my hiatus; just got distracted by video games and stuff. I figured out how to make a bootleg Ys 1 Battle system using in engine scripting (The only plugin enabled is the HUD thing).
Unfortunately I have no idea how to program but-stabbing as a crit without it being even more complicated to program so this is it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taler1980