Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for a load of pokemon resources that i can use for my game
Resources----
*Pokemon Battler Img's
*Pokemon Sprites Gen 1-8 (i would like to be able to edit them if i choose to)
*Pokemon Animations(Moves/Attacks)
*Npc's People Different from other games(just surprise me)
*Npc Pokemon that can be put in a map
*Battle Backgrounds
*Pokemon is a rpg style so thats what im goin for as art type
*RPG MAKER MV

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to this community. I am sure if the moderator will allow rip resources. I think Pokemon relating stuff might be copyright. I am sorry to be a downer for you.

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Lmao, that looks like a shoping list.

I would recommend making the animations for attack yourself. As in.recreate them in the Maker style. You dont need to make the animations exactly as in the official game for people to know is a pokemon attack.

Here is a Charmander battler. I would recomend trying to look around on the forum with the search command.

As for resources, do you need them for comercial use or fangames only?

Oh, and yeah, rips from game arent allowed.

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those assets would be a part of Pokemon Essentials, which has been taken down at Nintendo's request. So I'm 99% sure they can't be shared. It's also been taken down from the site and Nintendo has explicitly expressed that it infringes on their copyrights. I did download a copy before the whole Nintendo fiasco, but they're buried in one of my many old hard drives, and I can't spend hours looking for them. Even if I found them, I'm wouldn't be allowed to share them anyway...sorry.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those assets would be a part of Pokemon Essentials, which has been taken down at Nintendo's request. So I'm 99% sure they can't be shared. It's also been taken down from the site and Nintendo has explicitly expressed that it infringes on their copyrights. I did download a copy before the whole Nintendo fiasco, but they're buried in one of my many old hard drives, and I can't spend hours looking for them. Even if I found them, I'm wouldn't be allowed to share them anyway...sorry.
PKM Essentials are annoyingly difficult

Lmao, that looks like a shoping list.

I would recommend making the animations for attack yourself. As in.recreate them in the Maker style. You dont need to make the animations exactly as in the official game for people to know is a pokemon attack.

Here is a Charmander battler. I would recomend trying to look around on the forum with the search command.

As for resources, do you need them for comercial use or fangames only?

Oh, and yeah, rips from game arent allowed.
im tryin to have a game that is for fan made thats original(custom and the original pokemon)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy