Poll: Console Use

Do you own a console? If you own multiple, which console do you use the most?

• Playstation 4

Votes: 67 41.4%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Wii U

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • None

Votes: 29 17.9%

• Total voters

Saltwater Croc

Voice Actor/Frelance Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I voted other.  My NES, SNES, and Gamecube get loads of mileage and they make me happy. (Also the Wii, with my virtual console of games)

byronclaude

Master of all things... (except the things I am no
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wii U  (have alwayz preferred Nintendo systems for console play)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
At home we own a PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Handeld wise, we own a Gameboy Advanced, DS, PSP and 3DS.

I mostly use my Japanese 3DS (so I can only play Japanese games), because I have several "new" games on it. If we're not talking handheld, it would probably be Xbox One almost by default, as both the controllers for the PS2 and Gamecube don't work anymore. (They've been on my to buy list since forever ^^; )

Dr. Delibird

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I chose other as I have not been in a financially alright situation to get a current gen console yet since their launches. 
I have a Xbox 360 that still gets plenty of use since I kept most of my games for it (a little sad that I don't have some games I would like to go back to and finish *cough dragons dogma cough*). I also have a 3ds though I do want to upgrade to the XL as the thumb pad grip apparently doesn't wear away as easily, #smashruinedthumbpad.

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Always had playstation systems, so currently ps4.

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
1. PC

2. 3DS

3. PSvita (thanks Atelier serie and Trail of serie)

4. Mobile (love you GranBlue Fantasy)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I have a 3DS, Vita and a Wii U...

and a PC :'D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I collect consoles so I kind of have an absolute ton of them. The ones that are in the most frequent use at my household are Wii U, PS4, and 3DS. The reason we like these consoles is pretty simple; they have the games we like to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I only have PS2 and Wii.I use PS2 for the most part. 

Jaymonius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm using my 3DS the most out of all my systems. Though tied for second is my Wii-U and my PS3.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mostly play XBOX One and Will U, because with those two systems I have a wide varied game interest and I am refusing to touch Sony (I lost trust in them after PS3, really).  I just enjoy those two systems and plus, I have a great deal of games to go with them!!

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
currently, ps3 but traded 95% of games I owned, and can't resell it as its an Irish system, so plug is different and French resellers won't take, so it runs the kids DVDs and Saint Seiya soldier's soul.

Also got Big N systems, 3ds xl and Wii U. Mainly use the Wii U (Xenoblade cross and Yoshi's whooly world)

planning a ps4 once I get a job, cause I really want to play Witcher 3.

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Don't really own any consoles other than my NES. I have a 'New' 3ds, but that's really a handheld not a console. I do really like it, though. It has some very good games for it. I've sunken over 300 hours in Monster Hunter. 

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I use my 3DS the most, PS3 second (though not to play games usually), my wii third.  I've always been about a gen behind in consoles, it's cheaper that way.

The Florana Princess

The royal fluffy bunny butt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I technically own an Xbox360, PS Vita and a WiiU, although I haven't used any of them for months. If i had to choose i'd say i use the WiiU more

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did own a Ps4. Sold it. Now I'm saving up for a nice gaming PC.

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wii U. I've always loved Nintendo and their fun, cartoony-style art and games. The games on other consoles all seem to be too adult or serious-themed for me. I much prefer playing games like Zelda Wind Waker, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart, Captain Toad, LEGO Batman/Avengers/Star Wars/LOTR, Disney Infinity, etc.

I just wish there were more RPGs for Wii U. The 3DS seems to have plenty of good ones, but I've never been a fan of handheld devices. I prefer to kick back on my couch and play on a big-screen TV.

Dark Ashalia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other : 3DS, so much good games to play.

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Personally I use my X-Box One the most right now, Fallout 4.

However, I play both PC & Console, so it depends upon which games I am focusing on at a given moment. When I am playing StarCraft, Civilization, or some of my classics I've picked up on Steam, I am playing on PC.

I am also not much for "brand loyalty" as it were, I've owned systems from all the major companies at one point or another; & I am old enough to remember being blown away by the original Super Mario Brothers on NES, because everyone was still playing on an Atari.

Yes, I am older than Donkey Kong, Mario, Samus, Link, & just about any other icon of gaming you can name. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcannis