Do you own a console? If you own multiple, which console do you use the most?

• Playstation 4

Votes: 67 41.4%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Wii U

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • None

Votes: 29 17.9%

• Total voters

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
Are you guys going to make console RPG Makers???

Nico Kaneo

Newb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I own a PS4, PS3, and Vita, and I hardly use the last two. I use my PS4 a lot. If you're considering bringing RPG Maker to PS4, in 3D, I will buy it! 

Strato

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
PS4 for upcoming games; 3DS Pokemon games and PS2 for the classics

Emeraq

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
would be cool to make something that uses the Wii-U controller

I was thinking the same thing with both Wii U and Nintendos next gen console having the touch screen and stylus, if there were a sprite editor sold along with it as well, it could make drawing sprites easier for those artsy-fartsy types!

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was thinking the same thing with both Wii U and Nintendos next gen console having the touch screen and stylus, if there were a sprite editor sold along with it as well, it could make drawing sprites easier for those artsy-fartsy types!

sorry i think i misspoke, i dont want something on WiiU i want something i can release onto wiiU, i dont think any console should have a maker program

Lymmet

the Oddborne
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Staying true to Sony and my PS4  B)

eslabon

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a Wii U and 3DS. My favorite (and my kid's favorite) game franchises are with Nintendo: Zelda, Mario, Pokemon. I've been wanting a PS3 or PS4 for a long time now, but budget restricts that purchase. (I got the Wii U instead of PS4 for the above mentioned reason)

Really, we don't use those systems much though. We do most of our gaming on PC. :)

LaFlibuste

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Current gen console, I own a Wii U. Bought it to have something to play with the gf, so this means only used for coop two-player local play of difficulty easy to average (gf is not such a gamer). So basically we've played a lot of Mario Kart and purchased Lego Marvel Super Heroes recently, which was a good fit.

Aside from that, I mostly game on my computer. The most recent console I own aside from my Wii U is the PS1 I got in sixth grade. I kinda dropped out of gaming and especially console gaming for a while there :p

Emeraq

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
sorry i think i misspoke, i dont want something on WiiU i want something i can release onto wiiU, i dont think any console should have a maker program

Rpg maker has had ps1 and ps2 versions already on console quite a few years back :)

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ok, but what i want is to make my game on PC and release it on console...i don't think any console should have a maker, its a console, thats not what they are for

Rpg maker has had ps1 and ps2 versions already on console quite a few years back :)

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Wookiee420: That's not as easy as you think though. Some of it is due to the different OS's used, some of it is due to the different architecture used in the machine, and some of it is other details in how the system is designed. Probably the best we'd ever get is an emulator or a wrapper that lets it run the game in the other language.

And this is also why cross platform making of a game is so hard. Things that work well in one system tend to become foobared when you use it in another. All due to how the system is designed.

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Wookiee420: That's not as easy as you think though. Some of it is due to the different OS's used, some of it is due to the different architecture used in the machine, and some of it is other details in how the system is designed. Probably the best we'd ever get is an emulator or a wrapper that lets it run the game in the other language.

And this is also why cross platform making of a game is so hard. Things that work well in one system tend to become foobared when you use it in another. All due to how the system is designed.

this is true, but with PSnow on PC and Xbox-whatever on PC i wouldnt think its that much more to design. if you can use PSnow and play a PS2 game on your PS4 or computer then why not a maker game? there was a ps2 maker

Flanxei

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I chose other because any other gaming I do besides my pc is on my 3ds. I feel like my time spent gaming on pc and 3ds are about the same considering portables can now provide the same amount of entertainment consoles can, in my opinion anyway.

BigToastie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Top 3 are:

Xbox1

Sega Megadrive and Playstation 1

Xbox 1 I just live the console itself and the games I have are ace.

Sega Megadrive and PS1, I have the amazing games like Sonic, Spyro, Crash etc. - can't find games more fun then these!!

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
PS4 and WII U and I love Dragon Quest Builders :D Hahha ;D 

Last edited by a moderator:

bultack

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I have a PS4 and the older one too. But I like to play videogames in PC too :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti