DarkRaaven

Composer, Sound Designer
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi,

My name is Gregory Belos, I’m a 20 years old student in musicology. I have been composing for more than 2 years and can do sound design. I have already work on multiple project like Eldritch Arcana and Vearo, 2 upcoming games

As far as my composing goes I do mainly fantasy style stuff but I can do a lot of different genre so i can easily adapt to what you need. Here is a demo reel of my work you can listen to :

You can listen to my full portfolio here : https://soundcloud.com/gregory-belos

If you are interested or have any question you can pm me or contact on discord at DarkRaven#1482

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Thanks for sharing. Hope you get commissioned soon. ^^

Poladead

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gotta say, love your work, if my game was something more than an idea i’d be glad to have you doing the ost, i’ll save this post, just in case ☺️

DarkRaaven

Composer, Sound Designer
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Gotta say, love your work, if my game was something more than an idea i’d be glad to have you doing the ost, i’ll save this post, just in case ☺️
Thanks a lot ! Glad you like what i do :p

kgfan3

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I completely second Polaead's comment.

pickledylans

lov the cronch
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think my game is too early in development to recruit composers, but I'll keep you in mind! What prices or trades are you asking for? I wouldn't feel right asking for you to work for free.

DarkRaaven

Composer, Sound Designer
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think my game is too early in development to recruit composers, but I'll keep you in mind! What prices or trades are you asking for? I wouldn't feel right asking for you to work for free.
My prices will depend on what you need and on your budget. I dont have any "per minute of music" fee, I charge a fixed amount that is fair for you and me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aj1913