Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure, why not haha.
A misfit group of not-quite humans team up to steal the elemental orbs of power.

woootbm

Super Sand Legend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Old game:
A group of unwanted strangers search for an unwanted princess on an unwanted world.

Dead game:
A rich kid discovers his rich family is ruining the planet. Decides to stay rich.

New game:
A robot is born and is immediately disappointed in humanity.

akkomizuki

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Man in midlife crisis doesn't know how to let something go and makes it everyone's problem.

fop

Secret Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yandere love triangle simulator, but also we save the world. :thumbsup-right:

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Main project: William Gibson and Mike Pondsmith play D&D while Bioware provides the snacks.

Side project: Elf pisses on sacred tree and chaos (including frogs) ensues.

Side project: Man fights people in liquor store because bourbon is now liquid gold and he hates bourbon taters (this is an actual term, look it up).

Back burner: Boy bored with inn-keeping does magic with 1000 year old dust cultist but the plot can't make a decision to save it's life.

Back burner: Akira Kurosawa meets Elric Melnibone, including the soul eating sword. Might even be in black and white?

StrawberryFlower

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
A bunch of middle-aged nerdy friends living in a modern-like era go on RPG adventures because a lottery ticket was stolen from the main character.

kjgames

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Racing RPG side scroller with a story in pixel art

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonzumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My game could be described in either one of two ways:

1. Imagine if Mary Blair, Lewis Carroll, Tex Avery, Shigesato Itoi and Salvador Dali all got together to develop a whimsically surreal indie game whilst binge-watching the entire Di Gi Charat franchise for the 55th time and playing a lot of obscure bizarre barely-documented 90's Japanese video games for inspiration.

2. "A trio of wacky weasels has stolen an adorable dormouse's scrumptious cheesecake and now she has to get it back. Gee, how many times have you heard this overused plot before?"

AbstractMan

Forever lost in the Tea Room of Despair
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Frozen 80s psycho is aimlessly lost in the guts of an evil computer monster. Worst vacation ever.

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My game goes something like this:

Grumpy 9-year-old repeatedly misses bedtime and passes out in a forest. Enlists a cavewoman, pro wrestler, pop star, and totally-not-Elsa to hunt down broken snow globes. Meanwhile, the girl's split personalities argue about clogging the shower drain.

Last edited:

FrigidGaze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Perpetually drunken--yet somehow still oddly competent--ninja goes on a rampage through a fortress in the name of justice while looting anything that isn't nailed down to the floor.

Lunacero

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Main project: Grief simulator
Side project: Beaver simulator

StarCrunchRPG

Artist and Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can describe it in one word: Rabbits

Neptuna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Bad mama jamma with black hair sets out on an adventure. When faced with a baddie that she is strong against, her main attack changes into an Anakin Skywalker smirk meme.

IamWhatonearth

IamWhatonearth Studios
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A girl has a bad dream and wakes up.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I feel like my games are jokes in and of themselves, but let's see if I can make their wild plots sound even worse---

First project: A pirate's son wants to be a farmer instead and is weak as heck but then a mysterious cloaked man sends him on a journey to rescue some girl. His family and a cabbage-loving man tags along.

Second project: A reluctant mechanic, sassy elf, arrogant heroine, and mysterious fairy are sent to deliver a scroll to the other kingdom without knowing its contents.

Third project: A history nerd that works as a maid where old people are kept gets sent back in time to her favorite historical era.

Fourth project: He wants to marry his childhood friend, but the dad breaks the news that she's ill, but if you want to marry her--go in that maze to get a bunch of random items to counteract the poison.

Soon-to-be released (sequel to second project): Reluctant mechanic and company are sent to investigate a ghost town, but the fairy is kidnapped, so sassy elf against his usual logic decides to fulfill the kidnapper's demand to save her.

Work-in-progress (sequel to first project): After that mind numbing plot twist, nobody remembers what happened last time, but the pirate way is once again threaten and you have to save the cloak dude's girl again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Upgrading from VX Ace to MV has gone from a cute suggestion to outright required.

Things can only go up from here - I kinda hated being constrained to 640x480 resolution. :LZSwink:
Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis