Pop! contributions in Member+

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Since I got the feeling from several people, that they do not know that member+ even offers bonus resources, I thought I'd post it here, too.

Vexed has already made several contributions to member+ bonus resources that are in the Pop! style.

Here is a screenshot I did from Vexed latest August 2015 release, a complete sewer pack inside a mini project that even shows you a good way to map with the tiles and how to set up puzzles inside a sewer dungeon:

I don't want to make more advertisement for it, but I know that some people don't want to miss out on additional Pop! tiles and characters, so I'd thought it would be a good idea, to have a thread for it and if you made maps with member+ extra Pop! tiles/characters you could share them here in form of a screenshot, too.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seriously, anyone out there who is a fan of Pop! resources; this set is an absolute steal and would be a shame to miss. The fact that the tutorial it comes with is also amazing is just mind blowing. 

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm lovin' it!

xLegacy_

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Will this pack also be avaible in Steam or the Store someday ? q.q

or will this only be a thing for Member+ ?

Bad Englisch strikes again !! v.v

edit: Awesome tiles & Awesome Map b°-°

Last edited by a moderator:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I think, it is planned that member+ resource bonus will be in the store in some day in the future. But probably only 6-12 month after the member+ release. But don't quote me on it. Someone else from the team probably knows the details better than me.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If only I had the disposable income Q_Q

kaipi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Its really frustrating that you need a credit card for member +. In Europe not everyone uses a Credit Card. I know its different in the States.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Debit cards work too.  I don't own a credit card either.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I don't own a credit card either (also in europe) and the debitcard (ec-card variant) we commonly use in europe isn't often excepted outside of europe, but my mother has a credit card and I asked her to make the transaction and after that cancel the subscription again. But I think, this is getting off-topic :)

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not to mention that the last two packs have some extremely good stuff as well. Maybe I'm just lucky joining Member+ now.

kaipi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
is there a reason to not make member+ subscription more accessable and allow for more payment options. I'm sry for being kind of off-topic but i dont want to make a new thread about it. And its about buying the stuff, that you guys advertise in this Thread...

kaipi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
yes, but you need to have a credit card to make the purchase. (with PayPal)

i think its because its not a one time payment like the other purchases in the store...

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can also put some money on your PayPal account and you don't need a credit card for this. Then just pay with you PayPal account as usual, it will automatically use this money first. It's done in a couple of minutes.

It's what I did, because using a debit card didn't work in my region.

kaipi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
ok, i will try this. thank you for the advice.

btw, the POP! ressources are awesome.

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
@Candacis

I DID want to purchase member+. I had the fund in my Paypal account, more than enough to pay the fee. But it doesn't let me pay for that unless I have a credit card:(.

I haven't had any problem purchasing stuffs from RPGMakerWeb store (MV preorder, pop resources, and so on, you can check my purchase history if you don't believe me), but for some weird reason, I can't just use my fund to pay for member+.

I really want to purchase that trimonthly member+ for trial, and do not know if you could help me purchase that....sigh.....

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had the fund in my Paypal account, more than enough to pay the fee. But it doesn't let me pay for that unless I have a credit card:(.
Whaaat?! How can this be? :unsure:

If you put the money on the account while being in the process of buying Member+, you might have to cancel that order. Then try again. Perhaps PayPal hadn't refreshed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor