metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
Whaaat?! How can this be? :unsure:

If you put the money on the account while being in the process of buying Member+, you might have to cancel that order. Then try again. Perhaps PayPal hadn't refreshed.
I have never done that. The paypal fund would have been in my account first, before I go buy Member+............and this is not the first time I tried paying Member+ using my paypal fund.. (I tried again hours before I made this post, and it still asks me for credit card, and no, I am not allowed to use my debit card).

I don't think there is problem with my paypal though. So far I have made 6-7 non Member+ purchases from RPGMakerWeb store (the latest purchase is MV preorder on 10/2/15) using the same method, and I have never had any problem with Paypal...

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have two questions.

Are all previous/older resources from this M+ area available for new members+?

If we get M+, can we use these exclusive resources in commercial games, or does that depends on each author rules?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
@metronome:

I think PayPal subscriptions work in such a way that they need a back-up payment, just in case you don't have enough funds in your account. This can be done by having a verifiied account -- such as credit-card tied to the account or having the account tied to your bank account (where PayPal has permission to take money out of your bank account if you don't have enough of a balance).

But all of that is on PayPal's end. We don't have any control over it. So, you could try contacting them and seeing what's up?

@Yurixy:

Are all previous/older resources from this M+M area available for new members+?
No, only a couple of previous releases and the content released while your subscription is active.

If we get M+, can we use these exclusive resources in commercial games, or does that depends on each author rules?
They're free for commercial use in RPG Maker (no other engines), and it's royalty-free.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not to belittle Vexed's POP! stuff because I love it, but there are plenty of other people submitting free resources to M+.  A good selling point is the wonderful freebies we get that normal members don't as a thank you for buying a subscription to the M+ service.  I'm glad I'm a member because I get free resources and even give away some whenever I have any available.

It's more than worth the investment. :)

Quick Edit:

We also get previews of resources packs before they are announced so we can provide feedback on how they may turn out!

huegamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello everybody. I am new here on the forum and i am new on RPG maker too. I bought the "RPG Maker VX Ace" and the "Pop! Horror City" resource pack (both Steam Version). I am really impressed with the quality of the Vexed's work (one of the best pixel art styles I ever seen). Now I'm really interested in finding more of the Pop! style resources.

I want to become a Member+ but I have some questions:

1º) If I join right now, will I have access to the Vexed's sewer resources pack to download?

2º) How many other POP! resources exists for Member+?

It would be great if someone could answer these questions.

Thank you very much.

P.S I want to become a Member+ because i want to support the RPG Maker community too. It is not only the desire to download the resources.

P.S2 I am a new member on the forum, but I am a regular reader of the posts here since 2013.

Otakuhn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there any way to access the older member plus releases ?

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
1º) If I join right now, will I have access to the Vexed's sewer resources pack to download?
Yep. Sewers are still online and are inside August 2015

Is there any way to access the older member plus releases ?
I can't exactly remember what was said about old packs, but it's planed to put member plus packs on sale and there is a good chance that old packs will be included as well. Right now, old packs are not available.

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have never done that. The paypal fund would have been in my account first, before I go buy Member+............and this is not the first time I tried paying Member+ using my paypal fund.. (I tried again hours before I made this post, and it still asks me for credit card, and no, I am not allowed to use my debit card).

I don't think there is problem with my paypal though. So far I have made 6-7 non Member+ purchases from RPGMakerWeb store (the latest purchase is MV preorder on 10/2/15) using the same method, and I have never had any problem with Paypal...
I have no idea what's wrong here, but you are right the main RMW store works just fine without any problem, even without any credit card backing your Paypal account but the forum store is not. I can't say for sure, but probably only the first purchase is necessary to be made with your credit card added, because since my bank account is the default payment option every other purchase was made from my bank account, but on the other hand I've never again removed my credit card even when it never get's charged.

SugarZooZoo

Sugar ZooZoo
Reaction score
First Language
english
How do I get this pack? Whenever I go to purchase it says "There are no products here yet! Please check back soon." I can't get a member+ sub.

Shake0615

Reanimator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do I get this pack? Whenever I go to purchase it says "There are no products here yet! Please check back soon." I can't get a member+ sub.
Member+ is being discontinued as of February 1. As far as I know, there has not been any announcement on whether this particular pack will be released for free or as a paid DLC.

zmanwarrior

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ouch. And I was actually going to join up myself. :I

Hopefully Vexed will see to it to make the resources purchasable or otherwise available somehow.

Turtlejuice

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is this still available in the member+ section? If it is not, is there another way to get hold of this?

EDIT: I just saw the member+ is no longer available. Fingers crossed they will be made available seperately.

Paradigm Shift

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yeah I was just about to join to get the sewer pop! pack!! :(  members + no more when I finally get money!!

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Because several asked me in messages about the member+ pop resources: As far as I know the member+ resources will be made available as dlc someday. When and how, I do not know.

morlockhater

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do we have any new info on whether it's possible to get the sewer and harbour stuff that had previously been in members+? Or can we contact vexed directly and pay for them privately?

Lammeth

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It looks like the member+ service been discontinued. Is there a replacement and if now then how can we get/buy these assets?

Thanks,

Edit: oops I didn't see the second page of the post when I posted the reply:)

---

I tried to subscribe today and got this message:

Thank you for a wonderful 3+ years!

Please note that this program has now been discontinued. We appreciate your interest and support.

radiantcross13

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yup just as I decided for a + membership after a break from RPG Maker since the holidays (I also had other issues). I fell in love with the Pop! Horror packs and now I missed the sewer and harbor free packs ;_;

I really hope they get available as a purchase sooner than later. I also can't wait for the new pack!

Vexed is so awesome!

RobinV1987

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
I would pay good money for new Pop! assets! I really need the sewers for my game!
and I also saw mention of an Halloween and Harbor one from the Pop! series and I'd pay a lot of money to get those aswel!

Paradigm Shift

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yeah I am trying to get them as well. They have to go through some paperwork to make it accessible to the store. Going to take awhile probably. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
a_a
As if my week could not be more shitty, my Iphone is currently stuck on the apple screen. I'm decently tech savvy so I'm going through all the options b4 I have to go to apple, but from the signs I'm pretty hosed.
Rip a buncha music I had on there, photos from trips, and every message. I shoulda backed it up :(

R.I.P Fbi Surveillance Van #5296 (6s)
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
younes