Selhan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi all,

Any news about this POP Sewers pack becoming a paid DLC? Or free, why not ;)

I guess this question also goes for for quite every single ressource that was released trough member + in the past.

Is there anything planned for these?

KamiSawZe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm working on a short game using PHC right now and though I could probably make due without the sewer packs, but I can think of some great uses for them with what I'm doing already.  I'd gladly pay the full price of it as a DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:

radiantcross13

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Any news about if and when this content will be available for download?

I'd sincerely pay for this (or any POP style update or additional pack)...nice work like that deserves the pay!

JackCL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses

radiantcross13

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I know, already bought ;). I actually check itch.io regularly as well for new content by vexed. Thanks for the heads-up nonetheless :)

Sad that I don't have much time for rpg making at the moment, but I tell myself that it leaves time for awesome POP! resources to come out!

huegamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
About itch.io and new content, VexedEnigma is making a sale there.
For only $9.99 you can buy 5 packs of her art. If you don't have already, go there and take a look, it's really worth it. She has a brand new "World Map Tiles" (not in Pop! style) and even has some brand new sprites and new tiles in the Pop! style.

Site:
https://itch.io/s/7140/wheelchair-sale

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I own all POP! DLC and would love to buy these too if they were made available somehow? Hm?

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@slimmmeiske2 Oh, how nice. And the content is really great too (I bought it right away)! I love how there’s some high quality add-ons for both the POP! and the DS DLC’s. Two of my favorite styles!

A hefty price though (especially without a sale), but all things considered... I’d say it’s worth it.

Saeion

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any Preview for the DS Cyberpunk tileset?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It has all the things she made for Members+, not everything she's ever made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apollogeist