POP! Freebies

zmanwarrior

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Quite a delicious addition. Building a sewer "dungeon" and I missed out on the sewer pack, but the factory assets are going to help immensely. The vats and pipes especially.

indiewolf99

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
englis
Primarily Uses
nice i needed a factory for my first game using the pop horror pack. keep up the freebies please :D

Turtlejuice

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for taking the time to give us additional content for free Vexed. Really making the POP Horror sets stand out. Any plans on doing any hospital themed sets in the near future, either free or paid for?

funanya

GamerGirl2020
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Totally awesome! Thanks for the add-ons! Great job!

Selhan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I'm enjoying this wonderfull pack, and looking for extra ressources.

I read that the Sewer pack and other ex-Member plus content should become a DLC soon.

What about the bathroom tiles? Have they finally been realized?

Do you know if they are/will be available?

All the best

Chaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I totally picked up the Shop pack for my own RPGMaker MV project, I'm looking forward to making use of it! Horror City in general is an excellent tileset for my project, even if I'm not specifically doing horror stuff with it it's nice to have a pixelly modern-looking tileset!

JRibbons

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having a problem with the doors in both the additional shop tiles and the original Pop! Horror City tiles. 

It's the double glass doors. You can see them at the top of this thread in PHC_POP-Shop_A5 and PHC_POP-Shop_B. I've attached them to this post. 

I'm pretty new to RM, but am wondering if there's a way to animate these doors without drawing a new set of sprites myself?

To clarify: when I'm creating the event over the door, and I select 'Image' in the Event Editor, there's no door animation that matches these double doors. Or am I missing something?

ps. thank you for the pack and the extras, Vexed, they are great! 

Edit: pps. I've got a firetruck I've made to match the Pop! stuff that I want to share - what forum should I put this in? Vexed or general RMMV? Yes I am newb...

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 10.44.08 am.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@JRibbons - You are correct, there isn't currently an animated version of the glass double doors. I'll try to get one made for the next set of freebies.

As for the firetruck - if it's an edit (if it uses any copy/pasted parts of the vehicles included in the original POP! Horror City pack) then unfortunately it is against the license terms to share it. If the truck is completely original, then it depends on how it's formated, if it's sized for Ace, use the Ace resources forum or if it's sized for MV, you can put it there. If the truck is an edit, then you can always PM me the resource - if it's heavily edited then it may be fine to post - I'd just need to take a look at it first before you do :) Hope that answers everything!

JRibbons

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@JRibbons - You are correct, there isn't currently an animated version of the glass double doors. I'll try to get one made for the next set of freebies.

As for the firetruck - if it's an edit (if it uses any copy/pasted parts of the vehicles included in the original POP! Horror City pack) then unfortunately it is against the license terms to share it. If the truck is completely original, then it depends on how it's formated, if it's sized for Ace, use the Ace resources forum or if it's sized for MV, you can put it there. If the truck is an edit, then you can always PM me the resource - if it's heavily edited then it may be fine to post - I'd just need to take a look at it first before you do :) Hope that answers everything!

Thank you Vexed! I will make my own in the meantime, shouldn't be too hard. I'll PM you the firetruck, it does indeed feature repurposed elements from your set. 

jasonorme666

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I love this set.. just purchased on Steam.
Will these freebies be converted for MV including all the members+ ones I missed?.

mardin

"...pretty please?"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
The freebies work very well in MV if you resize them with a program of your choice (Photoshop, Gimp, paint.net or whatever you are comfortable with). You just have to test it a bit and see which Interpolation works best for you.

And I doubt that the member+ content will be made available any time soon. I already asked for it and got no answer. But the pack you just purchased is extremely versatile and you can easily for example do a nice sewer map with the tiles you already got.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Member+ weren't exactly "freebies" tho..

I just hope that one day they'll re-release all member+ content at a set price, I missed a lot of the goodies because I just started with rpgmaker halfway in 2014 and didn't buy member+ until much later

Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
New Freebies added! It's been just over a year since the release of POP! Horror City and I wanted to celebrate with the biggest freebie yet!

Hospital tiles have been requested a bunch of times and, while I know I've been a little slow, I'm hoping better late than never applies here. As well as some simple but handy A4 and A5 tiles, this freebie update includes and entire B sheet, full of hospital-ey stuffs for you to play with. Morgues, operation rooms, wards, private rooms, reception and waiting areas - there are all kinds of possibilities here, with even more flexibility available by mixing it up with tiles from the Horror City base pack and the other freebie sets.

I really hope you guys enjoy the freebies and thank you all so much for supporting my little packs and making this last year so cool :)

To grab the tiles and check out the terms and conditions, check the first post of this thread. Happy game making and I hope that one year on you're all surviving the POP! zombie apocalypse intact c:

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Thank you so much Vexed X3 ! Cant wait to see your next commercial pack. Im already buying it!

JRibbons

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Vexed! These are awesome, we are spoiled. Already folding some of those new walls into my current game...

Paradigm Shift

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
mlogan. I am not sure how to do that. Can you explain to me how I could go about doing that?

Also another question. Are these tilesets in RPG VX ace or RPG MV size?

Thanks sorry for the spoiler.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hit edit on your post. There's an eye looking thing next to the font dropdown. Click that. It will make a spoiler box. Paste your images in there. It's just helpful when you have large images to show.

Also, I think these are Ace size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning C on the side to support Haxe.
Imagine having a different opinion on the internet.
Crazy.
Here's the one that flee from no foe, the brave Sir Kiwival! Also protagonist of my current project.

This is the cover art of new game, "Primordial Essence".
I'm amazed at the performance increase I saw in just going through and rescoping the variables in other people's plugins that I'm using. You know what that means? :LZSexcite:
//Tosses more absurd stuff onto the game of "Jenga" that is his RM project.
:rheh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Makual