POP! Freebies

squidoki

Noob for many years.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@VexedIs there any news on the Member + content? And the downed/dead bases? I love your work!

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzTerry

Magician of Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Underserial Those look very cool, [Ha! Cool... get it, cause winter... cold..? Ok, just me] but as per the licensing agreements of these resources, edits are allowed for personal use only and cannot be shared.
What if I was to make extra characters with the Pop style? I will not be editing the image, but making it from scratch with inspiration from the characters.

Anyways, I love your work.

Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@ItzTerry That would be absolutely fine and much appreciated too, I'm sure. :kaojoy:

ItzTerry

Magician of Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone else encountering various invisible blocks blocking the way randomly? This is in the regular bundle from steam, and I have never had this problem occur.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That sounds like your collisions are set wrong. Did you run Shaz's script? You can set collisions manually but Vexed is one of the few artists who includes the setup data needed for the script. Usually you have to do it yourself.

If it's not the collisions then your problem has absolutely has nothing to do with the pack.

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Vexed
  • Use in your Commercial and Non Commercial RPG Maker Projects provided you give credit (You may credit me as Vexed or VexedEnigma) if you own the POP! Horror City Bundle Resource Pack
Alright! I owned it! Just that I need permission.

MadZach24

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Having an issue with the freebies. I saved the pictures for MV but for some reason it doesn't seem to lay out quite right. (I'm new to the program so I don't know really where to go to fix this on my own. Sorry) Thanks in advance.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Did you put each part into the right spot? Look at the Ace versions to see what it should be named, the A2 or A5 or B suffixes and such tell you where it needs to be placed when importing.

BTW, the included help file is surprisingly good. You should check it out.

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Factory a4 mv sized image link is broken. :/ just thought to let you know...

Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@kaukusaki - should be fixed now. If it's still down your end, let me know and I'll re-upload it. I think imgur was just having a funny 5 minutes.

Indra

RM Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! I can't wait to use the DLCs!

mechflip

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Vexed , this may be a dumb question, but would it be okay to use the snowy tiles for commercial use (in a game made by RPG Maker MV) if I have Horror City? (I have Slasher forest too, just cause I love your style)

Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Vexed , this may be a dumb question, but would it be okay to use the snowy tiles for commercial use (in a game made by RPG Maker MV) if I have Horror City? (I have Slasher forest too, just cause I love your style)
I'm pretty sure all the winter tiles are in the vexed Member+ pack. if you own that I'm pretty sure you could o_O

Dreadshadow

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Speaking of a person respecting their customers... these are impressive.
Hopefully and never forcefully, we might see more. :p

Vexed

Malibu Darby
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey all. Super quick one today. Some simple downed/dead poses for the Killer sprites in Slasher Forest. These are for use if you own that pack - either the RPG Maker Web or Steam versions - obviously. I mean... you'd probably not have a great deal of use for them if you DIDN'T own Slasher Forest but yeah. Pack owners only please :D

Imgur screws up the filenames so save them as the names below for them to work properly~

VX Ace:

Filename: !$PSF_KillerDown_Ace

MV:

Filename: !$PSF_KillerDown_MV

Dreadshadow

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's always good to see new assets coming on as freebies and I am very excited for this work of yours.
Also such care for the customer and such attitude MUST be supported on my opinion.
On Ace I suppose I love the quantity of tilesets DS series provided us.
But I can tell you, for sure, your assets became my favorite on MV. Thumbs up once again @Vexed !

Last edited:

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For cats, mutant fishies would be pretty scary. Mutated Piranhas with feet?

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fantastic add-ons! I hope you'll release MORE (either for free in this thread or as paid DLC). :kaohi:

LarsG2005

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Nederlands
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey VexedEnigma, I have a question. I saw your sprite-packs on itch.io and i'd like to buy them all. I just want to know if there's already a game included, or do I have to start from scratch and are there only sprites in the pack?

KtheNerd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey VexedEnigma, I have a question. I saw your sprite-packs on itch.io and i'd like to buy them all. I just want to know if there's already a game included, or do I have to start from scratch and are there only sprites in the pack?
I believe I've bought all of Vexed's packs and none came with a test file.

All the sprite packs only include sprites, facesets for said sprites, and sprite and faceset bases for you to create your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nionica