POP! Freebies

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My only complaint is there are no support for battles. Not even MV's side battle system. Other than that I bought the Horror City DLC for VX Ace and MV. As well as the character packs for MV. Keep up the great work as I enjoy your art style. Will buy Slasher Forest when on sale this June.

KtheNerd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My only complaint is there are no support for battles. Not even MV's side battle system. Other than that I bought the Horror City DLC for VX Ace and MV. As well as the character packs for MV. Keep up the great work as I enjoy your art style. Will buy Slasher Forest when on sale this June.
Yeah working around not having battlers is going to be tricky. You might be able to frankenstein up something for when they have a gun in hand from a mix of the zombie sprites or pushing sprites and the regular sprites. Other weapon positions would definitely be a challenge though.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Just found this! My you need that gratitude one day gets to be a legal tender of a worldwide well accepted currency! Because you deserves a lot of it ^^

mardin

"...pretty please?"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Yeah working around not having battlers is going to be tricky. You might be able to frankenstein up something for when they have a gun in hand from a mix of the zombie sprites or pushing sprites and the regular sprites. Other weapon positions would definitely be a challenge though.
I would love to have a few of the main characters carrying a gun and a rifle in all 4 directions! Would make the tileset way more versatile and you could use it for onmap fights plus like you said you could patchwork something together for the MV Sideview Battler System as well!

Any chance of getting this anytime in the future? I know Vexed has talked about something like this on itch.

Kentaro_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Looks pretty cool :)
I have all POP DLC's and other free Stuff :)
@Vexed Do you have banned.url? I want support you :)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If she does she can't advertise it here.

AeroRed

Novice Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Afrikaans
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These are so good! It's kind of hard to find free tilesets for Ace. At first I was gonna make a simple survival game, then I cam across these and I'm like: I'm gonna make a horror game now!:kaoslp:

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are so good! It's kind of hard to find free tilesets for Ace. At first I was gonna make a simple survival game, then I cam across these and I'm like: I'm gonna make a horror game now!:kaoslp:
Just don't forget to read the terms of use carefully.

Dieucra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I really like this, even bought it....but wished there were trash bag tiles and more "chaotic" stuff like dropped papers or demolished walls. :C

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Dieucra What exactly is it that you bought because the things you mention are in her packs.

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually yes. What pack did you got exactly? Because some stuff you mentioned are included indeed.

Nekohime1989

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Vexed
Just curious but all the hospital and factory addons the same as the ones on your itch.io page?

Eltondrknss

The Unfinisher
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys.
I was about to get the pop city on Steam and saw a review of someone saying it doesnt come with all the stuff as on the itch.io page.
Where did you guys buy it and what did came into the pack?
Thanks in advance

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will be 100% honest with you, since I bought both versions.

Steam versions come with a set for the RPG Maker you buy it for, and under a license that binds you to RPG Maker Series and Degica engines in general.

Itch.io version comes with a LITTLE more material, in different sizes (for different RPG Maker compatible versions) and a license to use them with any engine you like as long at vexed retains her copyright ownship. That told because some engines say: "Assets you use with our engine belong to us now."

That told, there are differences in pricing and differences on discounts that come and go on Itch.io version and on Steam version.

Do your research search for vexed enigma and then make your decision.

Last edited:

miani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend20