JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Funny thing... I bought the Vexed Enigma addon pack on steam, and those tilesets were a big part of that set...
I am not mad or anything (Edit: I knew this before I bought it, bought it anyway for the bikers), but I did want to point it out.

I do have a request, specially for you. I would really really want a high school / university set. I got all your other bundles (I think...) but only a high school set is what I fee like is really missing. Specially since the forest slasher bundle did include college kids.

Do you already have a high school set (and did I miss it somehow?) or maybe, would you feel like releasing one soon? If your answer to either of those is yes, I am happy to see a link. :)

Anyhow, love your work, it is the only DLC (next to the season pass) I ever bought, and probably ever will.
(btw, looks awesome with 3D plugins too, the balloon icon is mine, the rest is done with your set.)
1583832298248.png

Last edited:

SummerMom

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Thanks so much for these, they look amazing! I will most definitely give credit where it's due. As a fellow artist, I understand. Making my first game ever with RPG Maker MV, wish me luck lol

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryoparty