JohnDoeNews

Steam mod (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Funny thing... I bought the Vexed Enigma addon pack on steam, and those tilesets were a big part of that set...
I am not mad or anything (Edit: I knew this before I bought it, bought it anyway for the bikers), but I did want to point it out.

I do have a request, specially for you. I would really really want a high school / university set. I got all your other bundles (I think...) but only a high school set is what I fee like is really missing. Specially since the forest slasher bundle did include college kids.

Do you already have a high school set (and did I miss it somehow?) or maybe, would you feel like releasing one soon? If your answer to either of those is yes, I am happy to see a link. :)

Anyhow, love your work, it is the only DLC (next to the season pass) I ever bought, and probably ever will.
(btw, looks awesome with 3D plugins too, the balloon icon is mine, the rest is done with your set.)
1583832298248.png

Last edited:

SummerMom

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Thanks so much for these, they look amazing! I will most definitely give credit where it's due. As a fellow artist, I understand. Making my first game ever with RPG Maker MV, wish me luck lol

NgoPixelGame

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Great. POP graphics pack is really nice i want to buy your whole pack on itch to get non-rpg maker license as well as its extensions which are not available on steam but i can't do it right now that, i will develop your pack which i bought all of it on steam and come back to itch once i qualify. I still hope you keep expanding it as it's really cool I'll definitely stick with your graphics pack and commit to it.

Simmer21

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do you use the Bases for the Characters? I've been trying to find a definative answer to be able to create my own Characters but I got snarled up on what to use?

Can anyone help me?

Gunmetal_Dreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks Vexed, this could be a big part of what I need to bring my game closer to what I have in mind, and give it a bit more edge.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png
All this anger everywhere,Who's happy but me?
Seems to be all the people that don't follow Jesus wholeheartedly. My smile might burn you ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jereDev