Mieze

Maker Freak
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would have an idea. As an add-on. A military base with bridge for water. I find nothing comparable. :)

I've also said that idea Vexed. Perhaps someone of you two Awesome people have the pleasure to do that :)

JackCL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I would have an idea. As an add-on. A military base with bridge for water. I find nothing comparable. :)

Now I try to expand the Winter City set for my needs, and perhaps share here some of the original tiles do not violated the Vexed's rights.

Definitely there will be a bridge, because I love bridges.

But I do not like the military base so it is unlikely I will be doing something similar, sorry.

Although I always wanted to do a Airport add-on, but now is too difficult for me (big planes and etc).

Mieze

Maker Freak
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Code:
No problem was just an idea. I just thought to the horror set would fit something like this  Then much fun with your winter set. :D

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are made for VX Ace, but I purchased the MV version of the Pop! Horror City pack. I do have a legal copy of VX Ace. So, would it be legal for me to resize these tile additions you've shared and use them for a commercial project of mine, provided that I credit everyone

who needs it?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

JackCL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
These are made for VX Ace, but I purchased the MV version of the Pop! Horror City pack. I do have a legal copy of VX Ace. So, would it be legal for me to resize these tile additions you've shared and use them for a commercial project of mine, provided that I credit everyone who needs it?

Oh sure!

The license agreement allows you to use resource pack on all versions RPG Maker:

"2. The graphics included in the Product (the "POP! Horror City Bundle") may be used with any of ENTERBRAIN's game development software (include all related titles of "RPG MAKER Series" or "our products") that retains the Company's rights. You cannot use the Resource Pack with other game engines/software. 

User can create, distribute, or sell their original game by using the Resource Pack only if they meet all the following conditions:  

2.1 Your game must include additional documentation that clearly indicates the use of the Resource Pack and the following copy:

[Copyright](C) 2015 DEGICA, LTD; 
creator: Vexed Enigma"

What I have not posted here MV tile version has nothing to do with legal prohibitions. I just do not see any reason to start a new topic for such a trivial thing as a change of scale same tiles.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh sure!

The license agreement allows you to use resource pack on all versions RPG Maker:

"2. The graphics included in the Product (the "POP! Horror City Bundle") may be used with any of ENTERBRAIN's game development software (include all related titles of "RPG MAKER Series" or "our products") that retains the Company's rights. You cannot use the Resource Pack with other game engines/software. 

User can create, distribute, or sell their original game by using the Resource Pack only if they meet all the following conditions:  

2.1 Your game must include additional documentation that clearly indicates the use of the Resource Pack and the following copy:

[Copyright](C) 2015 DEGICA, LTD; 
creator: Vexed Enigma"

What I have not posted here MV tile version has nothing to do with legal prohibitions. I just do not see any reason to start a new topic for such a trivial thing as a change of scale same tiles.

Thanks for the help!

Underserial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
hey is there an possibility to do some "Winter" Tiles?

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are amazing! I can't believe I never search for additional POP! items before! I've been so upset that the city set never came with an interior shop items. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making these! They are perfect! All of them are!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could I be so bold as to make a request? I would love to see more musical instruments for band concerts in a city or in a house such as a grand piano, violin or cello, a large harp to list examples. I think it would be great additions!

JackCL

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Thank you, thank you, thank you for making these! They are perfect! All of them are!

Thank you. These words are very kind. In fact, I'm not doing very well, because I'm not an artist. :kaoswt:

Could I be so bold as to make a request? I would love to see more musical instruments for band concerts in a city or in a house such as a grand piano, violin or cello, a large harp to list examples. I think it would be great additions!

Yes this is an interesting request, thank you! I will try to try to do something of this, but do not expect too much. :kaohi:

Wendell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Please, tell me this is still alive :(

someoneinthebox

Mom said I am special.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edits are allowed for personal use only.

Hello! I am sorry, but I'd like to use those materials for MV (for commercial game). I bought all POP! DLC in Steam but for fully happiness I want theese sprites moving to MV. Maybe you've got MV version?

Thanks for advance for answer.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@someoneinthebox Are you asking for MV sized sprites? Or do you mean you would like to see JackCL transfer his work to MV sizes?

someoneinthebox

Mom said I am special.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan, I am asking for MV sized sprites. If there are none - I can do it myself, but I confused by this:

Edits are allowed for personal use only.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@someoneinthebox "Edits for personal use only" means that you can make edits of the resource for your own use in your own game, but you cannot share them with other people by, for example, posting them somewhere, or sharing them via a pm.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The MV pack comes with MV sized sprites, so I’m confused.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keda27